benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.3

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wow nobody ever got bronzer/contour just in the right way. This is so pigmented, yet if u go light on the hand you’re able to create natural contours. The colour is amazingly suitable for all skin tones to contour, it’s also very easy to blend. I don’t like the brush provided inside, I think the surface area is too small to create a good contour. I use my own contour brush. But this is a good value. I bought the mini one and took about half a year to finish it on daily use.

This iconic product has let me down because I found the color to appear so red on my face and the packaging is not so nice in that it is so inconvenient to thrust a large brush into the pan. I’d rather have a big pan. But hoola does blend nicely.

on 9/2/2018 5:57:00 PM

New to me and glad I was introduced to it. Pigment is rich and long lasting. Love the packaging and that you have a choice in package size. The smaller size is great for travel.

on 7/20/2018 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favourite bronzers because there is absolutely no shimmer. Goes on nicely and works very well for my light-medium skin tone.

The brush that comes with is pretty useless. Use a proper makeup brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was the very first bronzer I ever bought and sadly I was underwhelmed. It didn't really blend the best for me and the color was a little bit too warm. I love the texture and the finish of it tho.

on 4/14/2018 7:39:00 AM

Wanted to see what the hype was and at first I loved it! However after using it a lot more its a weird colour some days it looks muddy other days it looks orange then some days it looks natural?? I bought the smaller size which makes it impossible to get product out after a few uses and mine didn’t come with the brush. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and there’s better bronzers at the same price.

on 3/29/2018 7:54:00 AM

This contains ethylhexyl palmitate, a comedogenic chemical that broke me out TERRIBLY where I used the bronzer, don’t buy this if you have acne prone skin!!!

I love this product, you can use it both as a bronzer and a contour powder. It is a very pigmented product a little goes a long way to create a perfect natural look. I have a light to medium skin tone and it suits my skin perfectly. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging it is ok but it seems to get very dirty on the outside as it is made from cardboard. However it is a wonderful product overall.

I initially got the small packaging as I wanted to test it before getting the large one. A little goes a gong way and long story short after hitting the pan on the small one I bought the full size. This gives me a nice healthy glow and it surprisingly lasts a lot on my face.