benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was the very first bronzer I ever bought and sadly I was underwhelmed. It didn't really blend the best for me and the color was a little bit too warm. I love the texture and the finish of it tho.

on 9/25/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite bronzer. Quite pricey.

on 4/11/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Being a fair skinned gal who doesn't tan I've never been interested in bronzers since I though they would look fake and unnatural on me. Enter hoola. This is truly amazing and applies so smoothly. Just a light sweep along the temples, bridge of the nose, forehead, jawline and neck brings my face color back to life without looking dark or orangey. Pigmentation is huge so be sure to tap before applying. I personally prefer more gray shades than Hoola for contouring but that's me. So glad I tried it!

on 3/19/2017 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this bronzer, as it is so easy to blend and the pigment works perfectly on my skin tone. The brush it comes with is pretty useless for me, because of the size and the shape of the handle and bristles. Overall a good buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I just started using this bronzer as a contour shade, and although I like the color and the fact that it's matte, I do have a couple of things that bother me about this product:

1. The packaging - I can't fit my brush into it properly. I wish it was in a compact like MAC powders.
2. The color is very pigmented - you have to watch how much you put on your brush - you also have to blend properly.

I'm gonna finish the bronzer but I think I'll be trying something else next time.

May 13, 2017 update:

This ish made my skin break out like crazy after about a month of using it. I gave it to my friend :/

on 9/20/2016 9:52:00 PM

This is my favorite everyday bronzer!

on 9/17/2016 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I first tried this as part of Benefit's 'The Bronze of Champions' kit as my first 'high-end' bronzer (note: I still have that mini bronzer, depotted, and it's nowhere near close to being finished. Trust me when I say that this stuff will last you ages) and was immediately wowed by its creaminess and blendability. I later purchased Nars Laguna and TheBalm's Bahama Mama, and my excitement over them meant that Hoola soon fell into disuse.

Soon after the contouring craze began, however, I stumbled upon an article outlining Kim Kardashian's makeup routine (penned by someone who'd nabbed a ticket to her MUA masterclass) and discovered that she used Hoola as a contour. Obviously, I had to do the same.

This stuff is incredible for that purpose - it carves out my cheekbones, is not orange in the slightest and seems to work well on most skintones. I also can't fault its magnificence as a bronzer, although be sure to use a light hand as it's strongly pigmented (but nothing a little blending can't fix!).

I'm far from finishing that small pan, but I've purchased a full size. I can't rave about this stuff enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

How did I live without this in my life This works for quite a lot of skin tones. I have medium warm yellowish undertone, this looks very flattering on my face.

Anyone that's looking for a go to bronzer/contouring color, this is it!

on 5/17/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had been dying to try this bronzer considering all the hype over it!! When I saw a $15 mini size at Ulta I was immediately sold. Firstly, I think all of BeneFit's products have THE CUTEST packaging and names. This is no exception. I love the look of the bamboo on the box of powder. It's a little inconvenient for certain brushes but definitely cute. The color is beautiful on my fair skin if used with a light hand. It's very pigmented and matte. Love it so much

on 4/3/2016 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing product. Blendable and is the perfect light shade for those with a fair complexion. Nothing bad to say, except it would be nice if the price was more affordable.