benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the best bronzer I have ever used! I have pretty fair skin and most bronzers show up on me way too bright. This bronzer is light enough that it doesn't look like pure orange, but it still adds warmth to the skin without overdoing it. It's really great for contouring as well. If you're struggling trying to find the perfect bronzer, this is it!

on 2/12/2016 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried a few different bronzers but this is definitely the best and there's very little chance of be changing any time soon. This bronzer while fairly expensive depending on your price range however, it is definitely worth the money as it does last a long time. The pigmentation of this bronzer is great and the good thing is it doesn't go on too dark and so you can build up the intensity of the colour and could use to contour. It is easy to blend so it goes smoothly with your foundation. Many bronzers are sparkly however benefits hoola bronzer isn't so it looks more natural on your skin. I would highly recommend this product and I would purchase it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely despise the packaging, despite it being all cute and retro 60s looking.

Much prefer a case with a button.

This is a beautiful pigmented matte brown bronzer and I apply with a light hand.

1 lippie off for being a bit muddy and hard to blend when too much is applied.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very smooth, beautifully colored bronzer. It is a lighter bronzer, but it is buildable. I use this to contour or to bronze my whole face.

The only annoying thing about this is the packaging. While I am a big fan of Benefit's style, the little box packaging makes this hard to use with any other brush besides the little one that comes with it. If I want to contour with my big contour brush, for example, I can't because it doesn't fit in the little box.

on 3/17/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This product broke me out :/ i know this because sometimes i do not wear this bronzer with my regular make up and my face is fine even after a full 12 hour day. and then when i do wear it i get a bunch of pimples! this bronzer is good at highlighting but the only problem is the breaking out issue :/

on 2/8/2015 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This bronzer looked perfect, when I first chanced on it at a makeup counter. I thought the shade was perfect - neither too orange and too brown. And it is matte! This sold it for me, as I can't do with any shimmer (I have textured scars on my skin due to acne). I give it three lippies, for despite these pro's, I found it a bit difficult to apply. It is too pigmented for a bronzer. If you want a subtle look, you need to work with this product very carefully. I think in this sense, it is manageable. But then, there are bronzers out there which are easier to work with (I have darker shades of Chanel's Les Beige in mind).
The other minus for me is the packaging. Cardboard packaging is cute when new, but it becomes so unpresentable with use (scratches on the surface, and the ends start to bend). The mirror is also of low quality and gets dull pretty quickly.
I don't regret trying this, and it has been put to some use over the summer months, but I won't repurchase.

on 12/23/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great matte bronzer. It looks like my real tan and it wears well with my NC30 skin tone. Like majority of matte bronzers, it looks much better in the pictures too. The only complaint that I have is the packaging. It looks artistic but cheap. This is in the HG category right now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a great bronzer that will suit all skin tones. Warms up the face perfectly with being matte. The perfect contour shade, if you desire a more subtle contour. This product is very pigmented (I was very surprised first time using it). The packaging isn't my fave, I find it is to bulky.
Otherwise this is an awesome bronzer and will definitely repurchase it :)

on 11/23/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG bronzer for very fair skin. Remember to blend and it looks great. Lasts all day for me!

on 10/9/2014 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first looking at this product i was shocked at how far down the little box the powder actually started, but as i began to use it i realised that it is because it is very pigmented so you don't need a lot, it is matte and a good natural bronze shade, i use it for contouring and it blends very well.