benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Oily
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

the colour looks beautiful on my medium-tanned skin, and i find that it blends well. the brush that comes with the product is pretty much useless though. it’s quite pricey for what it’s worth, but i got the mini version and i’m still using it after 6 months. one problem about this bronzer is it will be barely there after 4-6 hours of application on my oily skin. other than that, it’s a good bronzer and worth the hype imo.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing colour and blends really nicely. I have fair skin and this doesn't look orange on me.

on 1/23/2018 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is definitely over priced but I love how this bronzer looks on me. Plus there’s no sparkles or glitter. This even looks great as eyeshadow. Just wish it was cheaper.

on 1/15/2018 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a better contour than bronzer on my neutral N25 skin tone...its very matte, and long lasting on my combo skin. It's very similar to Bahama Mama by TheBalm, just seems a tad more red undertoned. I do like this product, but it's not HG, and if I lost it I don't think I would run out and buy it (maybe the $15 travel size)... I have alot of other products that produce the same overall result, that are more pleasing to the eye in luxe packaging. but I definitely recommend it, and suggest getting the travel size at Ulta or Sephora.

on 11/28/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Two words: oompa loompa.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Favourite go-to bronzer, actually this is the only bronzer I use! Picked it up at Sephora a few years ago and have never looked back! Benefits best product! Not too dark and not too light on my skin that gets lighter and darker during seasons. Hoola is definitely worth the hype and money!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For my very pale nc15 skin this is just too dark. I find it virtually impossible to apply without looking muddy and like Lindsay Lohan in that infamous courtroom photo. It is completely matte, which is great, and very pigmented. Using a dual fibre brush has helped, as for the cost I was determined to like this, but I usually revert to my Rimmel matte bronzer which I don't have to be so careful with when applying.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

"Yo Too-Faced, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Benefit has one of the best bronzers of all time!"

True story bro, this bronzer is the best one I own, and I have A LOT of bronzers. Everyone says it makes them orange, and it's streaky. Let me say this:

1) if you use any bronzer, and keep adding more & more then yeah, you can expect this to happen. The solution, don't use a heavy hand. If you're as white as me, only a little bit will do.

2) if this bronzer is looking "streaky", then maybe your foundation is the problem. Powder products lay differently on different types of foundation. This problem could even be solved with improving your application technique. Are you being too rough? Are you in a hurry? This is a fixable solution.

Bottom line, there's no way this deserves such low ratings. Too Faced chocolate solei is a mediocre bronzer compared to this. Hoola blends out like a dream, and doesn't smell funky. The only downfall is that price you pay, otherwise this is the best bronzer I own!

on 2/13/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what is wrong with mine but it makes me look super orange and muddy, my skin isn't the lightest either. I also find it hard to blend. I'm not really a fan of the packaging either, it's difficult to get an even layer of product on your brush once you hit pan. Would not recommend nor purchase again.

on 6/24/2016 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

What i love about hoola is that it is matte, i use it mainly to blend my foundation down my neck, over/ behind my ears and it blends into my skin tone giving me a little extra colour for when I don't have a tan. I love the colour also, it doesn't show any orange it is more of a cooler shade, very natural.