benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Combination
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 1/9/2019 3:29:00 PM

Use as contour, excellent pigmentation! It combined with my skin that is very clear. Great option.

I liked the compactness of bronzer, that's it matte and applied well but the shade was no a good fit for my warm skin so wouldn't repurchase.

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer and really love that is more matte which is really hard to find these days. The color is light and natural, not too orangey. It goes on the skin beautifully as well.

I took off a star because Benefit is not a cruelty free brand and Im trying to go more cruelty free. If they went cruelty free this would be my go to bronzer.

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

This iconic product has let me down because I found the color to appear so red on my face and the packaging is not so nice in that it is so inconvenient to thrust a large brush into the pan. I’d rather have a big pan. But hoola does blend nicely.

on 8/15/2018 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Buttery formula that glides effortlessly onto skin
- Blendable and not patchy
- Nice simple packaging with a mirror on the inside

Cons:
- The small brush is unnecessary and doesn't blend the product very well
- Kinda on the pricey side

Overall:
I would say that this definitely is one of my favourite bronzers! If you decide to buy this I would recommend purchasing the travel sized one as it is cheaper, and i have had my travel sized one for several months and still not hit pan.

on 8/13/2018 8:03:00 PM

For the price, this bronzer is not worth it. It does not suit light or even light-medium skin tones that well, and wears off all too easily. I also find it on my clothes all the time and it's difficult to get out. I do like the light texture of the product, and the packaging is very cute. It also looks natural on my olive-skinned friend (I'm very jealous.) Avoid if you have fair skin, but otherwise, buy!

on 7/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I read so much hype about this. I honestly thought this is for very fair caucasian girls based on color i saw online but I am tan and this looks awesome on me. I bought the small one and its still with me, i dont use it daily but itll last forever, just hard to get into if you use a brush to get into the mini. The mini brush it comes with is terrible.
This is a natural flush look, very natural, no shimmer. Can be layered. Def try a mini if your on the fence.

on 7/20/2018 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favourite bronzers because there is absolutely no shimmer. Goes on nicely and works very well for my light-medium skin tone.

The brush that comes with is pretty useless. Use a proper makeup brush.