benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Normal
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the packaging. The brush is usable as I didn’t have one like it before. It was fun to experiment with the brush. I have many bronzers,my favorite is in the Instant look in a Pallet by Charlotte Tilbury. But I have to say that Hoola suits my skin better. It has more pigmentation and looks wonderful. It can stand it’s ground against all reputable bronzers.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wow nobody ever got bronzer/contour just in the right way. This is so pigmented, yet if u go light on the hand you’re able to create natural contours. The colour is amazingly suitable for all skin tones to contour, it’s also very easy to blend. I don’t like the brush provided inside, I think the surface area is too small to create a good contour. I use my own contour brush. But this is a good value. I bought the mini one and took about half a year to finish it on daily use.

on 11/19/2017 6:41:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews on the bronzer. Its dark, but not oh god, I’m looking like dorrito. The key is a little goes a long way. Hate the brush. Hate the packing. The pan is magentic so I rip it out of the container and put it in my daily z palette.

on 6/30/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this!!

on 6/30/2017 4:22:00 PM

Caved in and bought after hearing all of the rave reviews. Have had nothing but bad things to say about it, which I wish I could say good things because I was so excited about this bronzer! I find it very orange, and hard to blend no matter how hard I try! I thought maybe I applied too much but when I tried with a very tiny amount and light hand, still no difference! Hopefully the benefit 'lite' bronzer will be better!

on 5/31/2017 11:22:00 AM

A classic, will never use another bronzer again. It's so hard to find a good bronzer for my fair skin that doesn't look too dark or orange. I also hate sparkles and this one is matte without shimmer. The only complaint is the little brush included is not ideal for bronzer as it is too thin and awkward. Usually I just throw it away and use my blush brush. I have been using this product since my early 20s (10+ years), it's a keeper!

I have always had trouble finding a bronzer that did not go orangey on me, and then I found Hoola. This is a great bronzer if your not looking for shimmer. It is matte and has great staying power, I dont need to fix or re-apply for at least 8 hours. Being in my early 50's, I can wake up looking tired some days and on those days I will use Benefits Coralista with the Hoola, using the Hoola as more of a contour and the Coralista to brighten up my face. Hoola works great for contouring on me - it is actually the only product so far that doesn't leave me with that greyish muddy look that most contour palettes seem to, and im talking high end to low end. I like the small lightweight box this product comes in, I am indifferent to the little brush in the box as I prefer using my big brushes. I am not giving 5 lippies on price because I feel cosmetics are generally overpriced, but it wouldn't stop me from re buying this product because it delivers on what I am looking for (no orange ☺)

on 2/7/2017 12:56:00 AM

Love this bronzer!! Use it everyday

on 2/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

My fave bronzer. Matte, perfect color for my skin. I've repurchased this more times than I can count.

on 2/1/2017 1:45:00 AM

I dont wear bronzer much but I really like this!! Its a very nice shade and blends beautifully