benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Dry
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Great product!

on 9/2/2018 5:57:00 PM

New to me and glad I was introduced to it. Pigment is rich and long lasting. Love the packaging and that you have a choice in package size. The smaller size is great for travel.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to pick this up, but glad I finally did! I love this bronzer. It doesn't have any Vegas-level shimmer, so I can use it knowing it will look good in daylight. My skin is very olive and my eyes and hair are dark - this product looks great on my skin tone, but can see it working for a range of tones. I don't use the little applicator brush that comes with it, I use a big fluffy bronzer brush instead, and I use it at the end of my makeup application to give me a bronzy glow. Love this stuff, it's now the only bronzer I use.

Tarte's Park Avenue Princess has been my go-to bronzer for years but lately I've been finding that it doesn't play well with my base products. I decided to try Hoola because it looked similar to Park Avenue Princess in color/depth, according to Google images. So far, I love this! I'm around NC10 and this bronzer is very flattering on my skin. It's very similar to Park Avenue Princess but it seems to be a bit more yellow. It can make me look orange if I go overboard but I don't feel like I have to be careful when I apply this and it doesn't take much blending. I like to apply it with the Real Techniques blush brush, which works perfectly. My one complaint is the packaging. The Hoola theme is cute but I'm not a fan of the boxed blush concept from Benefit. The containers get beat up pretty easily and excess powder gets trapped in the box, which sometimes leads to too much product on my brush. I'm willing to overlook the packaging though because the color and formula is so nice. I purchased a mini size for $15 and I plan on purchasing the full size once I'm finished.

on 4/14/2018 7:39:00 AM

Wanted to see what the hype was and at first I loved it! However after using it a lot more its a weird colour some days it looks muddy other days it looks orange then some days it looks natural?? I bought the smaller size which makes it impossible to get product out after a few uses and mine didn’t come with the brush. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and there’s better bronzers at the same price.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this bronzer and I didn't believe the hype until i actually tried it! It's actually amazing.. I don't really like the packaging, but I love the actual bronzer, it lays on the skin nicely, its the perfect undertone to use as a bronzer or contour! Defs reccomend!
Also check out my youtube channel kristenlynnsloves, I use this bronzer in many of my videos, if you want to see further thoughts on this product!
Ill link my channel here:

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not recommended for yellow skin tones, looks ridiculously pink on my skin. Yellow/olive people go and buy Bahama mama by the balm.

on 1/14/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great 😊pleased with the product it’s amazing but if u put to much on u look like an orange 🎃😡I would buy again x

on 11/19/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the undertone of this bronzer, the finish and the blendability. I can use this to contour lightly and bronze up my skin in one step. Even the brush is really good. I think the packaging could be a tad more luxe, but I wear this daily.

on 9/11/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 12 (nearly 13) year old tween has been begging and pleading for Hoola, so I caved and got her the mini size for $15 plus tax at Ulta (full size is $29). She loves it, I find it muddy - however her skin tone is 2 - 3 shades darker than mine and she tans easily. I will stick with Mac Golden for my PPP office-ridden aging mom-skin.

For my kid? It's fine. Pricey but fine.