benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin type : Other
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

3.8

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 6/4/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have never understood why people love this so much. First of all, it is not a universally flattering tone. It is a matte brown that depending on your undertones can look super grey/muddy - like they do on me or even orangey - like they do on my sister or if you have darker skin it barely shows up.On a positive note it is finely milled and blends well. I personally am not a fan of the brush either. It went straight into the dumpster. If you are considering this try it out in person first or buy the smaller version.

on 12/5/2016 4:40:00 PM

It blends perfectly and I love the color, its the best for pale skins my favorite bronzer of all time

on 10/7/2016 10:11:00 PM

I use this daily for a bronzer and also as an eyeshadow and contour shade. Its beautiful , natural looking and not orangey. Love it!

on 9/22/2016 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

just bought hoola bronzer... i really it because it is so matte.
just perfect for contouring the cheeks as ut has this greyish undertone. it also gives a very natural look on the face "not too orange".

My A#1 bronzer!! This can be used for both contour & general bronzing because it's matte & not too orange. But it's not grey as to look muddy. It seems to agree with my oily skin & does not oxidize too badly. It does not break me out. The price point is a little high but it's worth it. If you're only going to own one bronzer then own Hoola! Benefit has always been lovably gimmicky but all of it is so cute. PS: I also have benefit Hoola lipgloss which look excellent paired together!!

on 1/18/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently got this bronzer about a month ago. Love it. It's ashy so it creates a nice shadow to my cheekbones. Absolutely beautiful on the skin and very blendable! Highly recommend. Definitely worth the $37 I paid!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this several times. It is a great bronzer for contouring because it is matte with no shimmer. My only gripe with it is the packaging. It is hard to get an even amount on your brush, but overall a good product and would buy again.

Love it

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
--matte
--cute box

Cons:
--tone...I'm so neutral, this comes off a little orange.
--box not-so-good for travel

Neutral Ground:
--price....If I ever find the perfect bronzer, I'll pay the high-end price.

Summary:
I wanted to love it, but it still comes off a little orange on me. I'm not even sure how to use this.....some sites say this is a good contour color. I'm so neutral, I need a gray-toned contour. Other sites say it's a bronzer....when I get too much sun, I get red, not orange. If you can handle a warm-toned powder, buy this. I