benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

on 1/9/2019 3:29:00 PM

Use as contour, excellent pigmentation! It combined with my skin that is very clear. Great option.

I liked the compactness of bronzer, that's it matte and applied well but the shade was no a good fit for my warm skin so wouldn't repurchase.

Great product!

on 8/15/2018 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Buttery formula that glides effortlessly onto skin
- Blendable and not patchy
- Nice simple packaging with a mirror on the inside

Cons:
- The small brush is unnecessary and doesn't blend the product very well
- Kinda on the pricey side

Overall:
I would say that this definitely is one of my favourite bronzers! If you decide to buy this I would recommend purchasing the travel sized one as it is cheaper, and i have had my travel sized one for several months and still not hit pan.

on 8/13/2018 8:03:00 PM

For the price, this bronzer is not worth it. It does not suit light or even light-medium skin tones that well, and wears off all too easily. I also find it on my clothes all the time and it's difficult to get out. I do like the light texture of the product, and the packaging is very cute. It also looks natural on my olive-skinned friend (I'm very jealous.) Avoid if you have fair skin, but otherwise, buy!

on 7/10/2018 11:22:00 AM

Went on patchy, wore patchy. I really dislike the cardboard box packaging. I like a big brush for bronzer for a diffused natural look and I could barely get the brush in the box. Shade was meh but the patchy wear of it really killed it.

I love nars laguna and Bobbi brown bronzers. I find the formula much more superior to this

Tarte's Park Avenue Princess has been my go-to bronzer for years but lately I've been finding that it doesn't play well with my base products. I decided to try Hoola because it looked similar to Park Avenue Princess in color/depth, according to Google images. So far, I love this! I'm around NC10 and this bronzer is very flattering on my skin. It's very similar to Park Avenue Princess but it seems to be a bit more yellow. It can make me look orange if I go overboard but I don't feel like I have to be careful when I apply this and it doesn't take much blending. I like to apply it with the Real Techniques blush brush, which works perfectly. My one complaint is the packaging. The Hoola theme is cute but I'm not a fan of the boxed blush concept from Benefit. The containers get beat up pretty easily and excess powder gets trapped in the box, which sometimes leads to too much product on my brush. I'm willing to overlook the packaging though because the color and formula is so nice. I purchased a mini size for $15 and I plan on purchasing the full size once I'm finished.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing colour and blends really nicely. I have fair skin and this doesn't look orange on me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hoola is considered a classic at this point, but it just does not do it for me. I find the undertone to be kinda weird--like a neutral yellow--on my skin. I also 100% hate the packaging and the brush, but that's not really going to affect the quality of the product. Overall, I think it is just a so-so bronzer that looks weird and muddy on my skin in really unfortunate packaging.

on 11/19/2017 6:41:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews on the bronzer. Its dark, but not oh god, I’m looking like dorrito. The key is a little goes a long way. Hate the brush. Hate the packing. The pan is magentic so I rip it out of the container and put it in my daily z palette.