benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Other
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 2/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

My fave bronzer. Matte, perfect color for my skin. I've repurchased this more times than I can count.

on 12/5/2016 4:40:00 PM

It blends perfectly and I love the color, its the best for pale skins my favorite bronzer of all time

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic product! Not too dark for paler skin, really good colour payoff so go easy with your brush and build up the colour. Looks lovely with a tan also in the summer. The only criticism I would have would be the box isn't the greatest for carrying about it wears fairly easily, but product lasts for ages.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Lovely every day bronzer, gives a nice brozne look. :)
Something to consider buying if you don't have it.

My A#1 bronzer!! This can be used for both contour & general bronzing because it's matte & not too orange. But it's not grey as to look muddy. It seems to agree with my oily skin & does not oxidize too badly. It does not break me out. The price point is a little high but it's worth it. If you're only going to own one bronzer then own Hoola! Benefit has always been lovably gimmicky but all of it is so cute. PS: I also have benefit Hoola lipgloss which look excellent paired together!!

on 1/12/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm very pleased with this bronzer. It is a very natural matte color, perfect for contouring those mature neck and lower face problem areas. It blends beautifully into your natural coloring. You won't see a harsh brown or orangy line on your skin, which is why I have been wanting this. Having said that, there are a couple of cons, but they are not enough to keep me from purchasing again.

Pros:
Soft natural color
Blends easily
No fragrance
No skin irritation
Beautiful on mature skin
Very nice soft brush

Cons:
Packaging is bulky, not travel friendly
Brush is a little too large for small areas
On the expensive side

on 11/11/2013 5:50:00 AM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The colour is matte and a super nice brown which is great for contouring. This product can be blended out really easily. I love this product and would definitely repurchase it!

Loveiy

Love it! Being the pale snowball I am, this matte bronzer gives my face a beautiful sun kissed glow! This is not at all orange-y or fake looking. I out it below my cheeks (fishy face method) on my temples and the sides of my nose. Sadly unlike the blushes, this has no scent but its great! Only thing is if you are of a darker complexion this may not be heavy/dark enough for you so be sure to test it in store!