benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/5/2001 2:47:00 PM

Great Product to make you look tanned. Its a beautiful color and the package is so cute

on 6/26/2001 3:18:00 PM

I love this bronzer because it is the perfect no shimmer non-orange bronzer like most the others I have tried. It is a beautiful tawny brown that looks great on cool skintones. Definately a keeper, I just wish it was cheaper!

on 7/17/2001 1:11:00 PM

After hearing so many raves, I decided to try this blush in Sephora. I have to say I was quite disappointed. The bronzer looks quite beautiful in the box, loved the smooth consistency and the unique square packaging. However, the color truly did not compliment my skin tone. I am a fair / medium Asian with slight yellow undertone and Hoola makes me look as if I have dirt smudged on my face. I also was not enamored by the narrow, rough blush brush included and the packaging did not seem to be sturdy enough for me. At the end of the makeover, I had to ask the Sephora MA to wipe it off my face. All those, with the price too!

on 7/27/2001 10:51:00 PM

i tried this at hudson's. looked really really cute and like it *might* actually work! boy was i ever wrong. it looked as if i had been rolling around in dirt! i put it on with a light hand and everything, very sparingly. i'm quite pale, so maybe that was the problem. if you can get this to work for you, congrats!

on 7/29/2001 8:16:00 PM

i'm a product junkie but i really liked this one....it gave me the look of a tan beauty and i was able to get a great shade all over my face....i even put some on my shoulders and chest

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I can't say I am very thrilled about this product. It is very hard to apply so you don't get that dirty look. It has no shimmer so it will look really natural if you do it carefully. It gives alot of tan look . A little goes a long way. I like using on my body with a really big brush. I wouldn't get this again though because it is such a pain to use.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This made me look ugly, muddy, dirty and drowning in strage brown smears. I gave it away.

on 9/6/2001 12:02:00 PM

I really like the color and ease of use of this! It does'nt have that orangey color to it on me. Gives a nice healthy glow to my face and looks great. I like that they include the PERFECT brush for this product with it as well. And it goes a long way :o)

on 11/8/2001 9:54:00 PM

Messy, but perfect colour. The powder breaks up easily and i have to put an elastic around the package to carry it in my purse. Goes on dirty and streaky at first but when I blend it it is the perfect tan colour, not too orange or pink, gorgeous natural tan.

on 2/5/2002 2:26:00 PM

I really liked the brown matte color. Very natural, however, you must blend in well in order to avoid a streaky/dirty look. The price is not bad considering the amount of product. Cute packaging, but not very practical. The cardboard container is not very protective and opens easily. The brush is very cute works and much better than a puff....however a good powder/blush brush works best.