4.1

$30.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a day ago

I bought the mini one but it last me forever. It’s good and natural so it is suitable for everyday use. I like how it comes with a small brush too even i got the mini. I would recommend and repurchase!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 months ago

I definitely get the hype behind this product. The shade of it is neutral enough that it works for a wide variety of skintones. I have fair skin and it even works for me. It blends easily and doesn't look muddy. The packaging is a bit too bulky for my liking.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 months ago

This is a really nice bronzer. Its really easy to apply and it doesn't apply patchy or streaky. The colour payoff is decent but its also not too intense. The powder blends out very well so you don't have to spend too much time working out harsh lines. The original Hoola colour isn't too warm but it isn't too cool which makes it a pretty versatile shade for different looks. The packaging is kind of annoying though. The box is small which makes it harder to get a bigger bronzer brush in there. You have to use a smaller contour brush to pick product up which isn't always helpful because sometimes you want a diffused bronzed look and not a harsh contour. Now that Benefit has expanded on the colours a lot of different skin tones can enjoy this formula. I used the original colour and it still does show up on my skin tone but caramel is a much better option for me when it comes to bronzing.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 months ago

Well the color is really nice, really good combo of worm and cold. Problem for me is that this does last on my face at all. No matcher what foundation primer etc i use. Not even without anyhting underneath it still disappears within an hour. Really sad since this is an extensive product. Personallt i also would like to see mer payoff , the pigment is very sheer. Not worth the money, there so much cheaper and better products on the market

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

7 months ago

This is my go-to bronzer. I am Latina with NC 35, Estee Lauder Doublewear Tawny/Fawn with yellow golden undertones. This is the only bronzer that doesn't look muddy on me. It is buildable and the formula doesn't cause irritation or breaks me out. It is perfect for contouring without looking overly done and sometimes I use it to contour my hooded eyelids. The packaging is rather boxy so it might take up more space in a cosmetics bag but otherwise it is a great product. It also lasts a long time. I use it almost daily and go through one package per year.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

2.0
from

8 months ago

It took me a long time to cave and buy this as I wanted to try something other than Rimmel Sun Bronze which I really quite like. While it is not a bad product, I was definitely a bit disappointed and it is not my favourite. The colour is quite nice and I do enjoy that it is matte. My biggest problem is the packaging. It is infuriating. I like to apply my bronzer with a big fluffy brush, but the product comes in a deep-set small box which makes it impossible to get a big fluffy brush into. As a result, I always end up with a big uneven, patch upon application that requires a lot of blending out to look good. I have sometimes just flat out been unable to blend it out smoothly and ended up with patchy bronzer. I recently decided to accept I was not a true fan of this cult favourite and got Too Faced along with Physicians Formula, and what a difference. I love them both and am kicking myself for trying to persevere with that packaging for so long. The product inside is good, but that packaging ruins it - particularly for the price.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 months ago

Had this product for years.... stopped using it as I started trying different bronzer by different brands over the years. Recently I brought it out again and I remember why I enjoyed it so much in the past. For a small box it holds a lot of product (have yet to hit pan). It’s a smooth powder, matte finish and has no kickback during pickup. Good pigment, blends beautifully and leaves a clean melded finish. I use this mostly as a bronzer, it leans cool which makes it perfect as a contour. The packaging is cardboard, small and square in shape, surprisingly it accommodates most fluffy brush of all sizes. Large fluffy fan brushes don’t bother. Overall a rock of a product, reliable, can’t go wrong and wears well through the day. Great intro product as a bronzer or contour without feeling fully committed to larger pan products.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

a year ago

My HG bronzer. It’s matte, no shimmer (yay!). Perfect for warming up the face, blends well. Absolutely love it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

a year ago

Im quite happy with the bronzers I have but tried this on a whim as I’m always looking out for the next best thing, I’m not sure this bronzer is all that, I wasn’t blown away And at the same time I don’t hate it but it’s one of those products I’ll forget about and not repurchase, I bought the 2 to hoola so only got round to using the mini one Not sure what’s gonna happen to the full size one but I’m pretty sure it won’t get touched

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

Overrated product, applies patchy on my skin, looks muddy, too pigmented for my fair to medium skin, leaves a greyish overcast making my cheeks look dirty .. hate it !! Please try it first before you buy it, I'm almost certain most positive reviews here are fake .. I went back to my favorite bronzer ( a drugstore brand ) .. Money wasted :-/ UPDATE: Ok guys, I changed my mind .. I tried my hoola bronzer again but with different techniques and products : 1st of all, this bronzer will def look muddy and grey if you use it over a full coverage foundation, I tried it after applying my sheer foundation and it looked absolutely gorgeous ! Also and this is very important: Use it on a sunny bright day and avoid it in winter when it's cloudy because it will look very dark and grey. Technique is very important, use a big fluffy brush and blend as much as you can because it tends to look patchy if you are not careful. Unfortunately, this bronzer will not look good on dark skin so try it first before buying. I can honestly say of all my bronzers hoola looked the most natural and flattering ❤️

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other