BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 1/19/2018 6:33:00 AM

Hate benefits high prices but this bronzer is worth the splurge. Blends out very easily. Love the colour, I guess this should work for a lot of skin tones. I'm quite pale, but this doesn't look muddy or 'too much' on me. I've been using this product past 3 years (lol shame on my right) and it's still pigmented, still blends out nicely and I still love it. When I finally hit pan, I'll 100% repurchase.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love it!! The color is very natural. works on lots of skin tone

on 1/15/2018 2:13:00 AM

This is a better contour than bronzer on my neutral N25 skin tone...its very matte, and long lasting on my combo skin. It's very similar to Bahama Mama by TheBalm, just seems a tad more red undertoned. I do like this product, but it's not HG, and if I lost it I don't think I would run out and buy it (maybe the $15 travel size)... I have alot of other products that produce the same overall result, that are more pleasing to the eye in luxe packaging. but I definitely recommend it, and suggest getting the travel size at Ulta or Sephora.

on 1/14/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great 😊pleased with the product it’s amazing but if u put to much on u look like an orange 🎃😡I would buy again x

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 11/28/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Two words: oompa loompa.

Great bronzer for anyone cool toned. I also use the Hoola Lite in the winter when I'm a little paler or just want a wash and not as much definition. I have used this as contour because it's so cool toned so it's pretty versatile and even someone warm toned could use this. It never looks streaky or patchy and always goes on smooth. I will say the packaging is super annoying and bulky though for the amount of product you get. I can't easily stack or lay it in drawers with my other bronzers/contour and you can only go in with a brush straight down. If I want to pick up color on just the side of a brush, it's impossible. I usually depot this and the Lite and keep them in a Z Palette for that exact reason.

I am not sure how I feel about this product. Although I have a light to medium complexion, during summer, I don't think that using this bronzer really makes a difference. Also, its neutral undertone, makes me want to use it as a countour only because otherwise I feel like it makes me look almost ashy. The formula is very nice and I believe it is well priced, especially if you get it within one of those sets. I don't regret buying this product but I don't think I would be repurchasing.

on 11/19/2017 6:41:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews on the bronzer. Its dark, but not oh god, I’m looking like dorrito. The key is a little goes a long way. Hate the brush. Hate the packing. The pan is magentic so I rip it out of the container and put it in my daily z palette.

on 11/19/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the undertone of this bronzer, the finish and the blendability. I can use this to contour lightly and bronze up my skin in one step. Even the brush is really good. I think the packaging could be a tad more luxe, but I wear this daily.