BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

"Yo Too-Faced, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Benefit has one of the best bronzers of all time!"

True story bro, this bronzer is the best one I own, and I have A LOT of bronzers. Everyone says it makes them orange, and it's streaky. Let me say this:

1) if you use any bronzer, and keep adding more & more then yeah, you can expect this to happen. The solution, don't use a heavy hand. If you're as white as me, only a little bit will do.

2) if this bronzer is looking "streaky", then maybe your foundation is the problem. Powder products lay differently on different types of foundation. This problem could even be solved with improving your application technique. Are you being too rough? Are you in a hurry? This is a fixable solution.

Bottom line, there's no way this deserves such low ratings. Too Faced chocolate solei is a mediocre bronzer compared to this. Hoola blends out like a dream, and doesn't smell funky. The only downfall is that price you pay, otherwise this is the best bronzer I own!

on 2/13/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what is wrong with mine but it makes me look super orange and muddy, my skin isn't the lightest either. I also find it hard to blend. I'm not really a fan of the packaging either, it's difficult to get an even layer of product on your brush once you hit pan. Would not recommend nor purchase again.

on 2/11/2017 4:34:00 PM

I have a mini size that I purchased at sephora and keep it in my workplace kit. I love when brands offer mini/travel sizes and wish there were more products available in this format, I would buy so much more makeup.

Hoola is a matte bronzer that doesnt make you look orangey or muddy. It's quite forgiving for a NW20 skin shade. For some reason I prefer my Too Faced chocolate soleil one better, but this is quite comparable.

It comes with a flat brush applicator that can actually be used in a pinch.

If I ever run out I would consider buying another mini or the full size .

Its okay the brush is awful but the product its self is not bad.

on 2/7/2017 12:56:00 AM

Love this bronzer!! Use it everyday

on 2/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

My fave bronzer. Matte, perfect color for my skin. I've repurchased this more times than I can count.

on 2/1/2017 1:45:00 AM

I dont wear bronzer much but I really like this!! Its a very nice shade and blends beautifully

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best bronzer I have ever used! I have pretty fair skin and most bronzers show up on me way too bright. This bronzer is light enough that it doesn't look like pure orange, but it still adds warmth to the skin without overdoing it. It's really great for contouring as well. If you're struggling trying to find the perfect bronzer, this is it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm never without this Bronzer! I'm a light-medium complexion and this is the best Bronzer for me. When I tan a little...it is a bit too light but for the other 300+ days of the year, it's perfect. It's the most believable on my skin. There's no sparkle, no orange, just a real looking bronze and the box packaging avoids waste.

on 1/29/2017 3:19:00 PM

I like this bronzer and the color, but it is not a hands down product since you can get something cheaper but probably I will still repurchase this product even though I have another bronzers.