BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/4/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to contour around my cheekbones, forehead and chin. It does what it's supposed to, and adds a nice matte bronzy contour. The brush that it comes with is a bit coarse, and takes away too much product when using it - I use a Sephora brand contouring brush instead. I think my only issue with this product is the packaging, it doesn't really fit nicely anywhere and is an awkward square shape.

on 7/28/2017 10:35:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. I bought the mini version. It's like you have too use a lot of product and its wears of really fast. So a real big no from. I don't get all the good reviews. Funny, even the salesperson didn't recommend this to me.

on 7/28/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this is honestly the best bronzer at first i was like 30 is kinda a lot but it's really not bc it's a really nice bronzer & i love the finish. it's not orangey and doesnt look muddy just the perfect bronze look. this is so amazing. fuck i love it so much.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is one of the best bronzing powder I have ever own. it sit on my skin so smooth and give a very natural bronze finish. It really worth the money. the only downside of this bronzer is the brush which when you apply it comes off and bit harsh on skin. It could have been a better quality. Otherwise I definitely recommend it to others.

on 7/3/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was excited to get this after all the good reviews and recommendations. The first time I applied it, I was slightly disappointed, because it pulled a bit muddy colour on me. I don't use bronzer often and if I do, I'd like to contour with it as well. This bronzer isn't the best to contour for me, but as a regular bronzer, the colour is okay.

Sadly, after using it for a while, I realised that it broke me out, and horribly. I'd be wary of using other benefit powder products, since I have allergies and slightly sensitive skin, although none of the products I have ever tried, have caused that issue. Now it will sit in my collection, unused.

on 7/2/2017 6:58:00 PM

I really like this bronzer. It's a good color that I think would work on most people, and it blends very easily. Comes in super cute packaging with an effective little brush, too, although I'm sure higher-quality brushes may work better.

While I may try some other bronzers before repurchasing, I would definitely repurchase this one. It can take my color from pale to tan and healthy in no time flat.

on 7/1/2017 3:03:00 PM

Runs orange/muddy on me and broke me out...i'm around nc30. Very disappointed.

great product, only bought a better brush although the one that comes with can do the job, I just prefer better quality brush. Great for defining!

on 6/30/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this!!

on 6/30/2017 4:22:00 PM

Caved in and bought after hearing all of the rave reviews. Have had nothing but bad things to say about it, which I wish I could say good things because I was so excited about this bronzer! I find it very orange, and hard to blend no matter how hard I try! I thought maybe I applied too much but when I tried with a very tiny amount and light hand, still no difference! Hopefully the benefit 'lite' bronzer will be better!