BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fantastic, universal, matte bronzer that applies evenly and smoothly.

It has quickly become my HG because of this.

I apply it after foundation, before baking my face.

Leaves a very natural, bronzed look without looking fake.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I was given the mini version of this product free when I bought a different product from benefit. I have very fair skin with neutral undertones, and I had been looking for ages for a good contour powder that wasn't orangey or muddy. This wasn't perfect, it is too warm for me to contour with but it is the most GORGEOUS bronzer. I use a small amount to bronze my cheeks and temples, and it does contour my face but I don't use it specifically for that. Would definitely recommend this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great matte bronzer that we fair complexion girls can use for contouring, too. It goes on smoothly without streaking and is nicely pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

The box packaging is a bit odd and the brush is ridiculous (gave it to my little granddaughter for 'pretend'), but I never use the brushes that come with bronzers/blushes anyway.

on 12/10/2016 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's so good but I think the brush not so good.

on 12/5/2016 4:40:00 PM

It blends perfectly and I love the color, its the best for pale skins my favorite bronzer of all time

LOVE! The best shade for pale skin, blends beautiful. highly recommend.

on 11/25/2016 4:04:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite bronzers, been using this for years it brings a healthy glow to my face ....it has the perfect pigment to enhance my cheekbones. And is long wearing which is a plus

on 11/25/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad product. Quite subtle but easily blended I feel I like to add a little warmth so tend to layer a warmer colour on top for a little extra oomph

on 11/18/2016 4:46:00 PM

favourite and only bronzer, love the olive tone

on 11/18/2016 2:25:00 PM

There's a reason the Benefit Hoola bronzer is so hyped up; it really is that good! I'm about a NC20 and this is the perfect shade for me for contouring. I've bought other bronzers/contour powders and they all make me look muddy or orange. It's buttery and blends like a dream. My only complaint is the bulky packaging. Like why Benefit?!? Why must all your products be housed in those horrible cardboard boxes?!?