BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I really wanted to love this product the shade is beautiful not to cool toned or warm toned perfect for contouring and its matte. The problem I find is that it's very pigmented if so too pigmented for my liking and hard to blend out especially with the brush it comes with

on 8/11/2016 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this cos it's matte and there's a free brush. But the brush smells sooo bad and the brush hair is shredding. I don't like this bronzer on my skin i dont know why maybe i just don't know how to put a bronzer?

To Read all 1339 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/9/2016 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This stuff is actually THAT good, and the bulk of the other reviews haven't led you astray. I actually even love working with the little brush that you get with it. It's great for the sharper line and you can blend with it really well. I even squeeze the brush together and it works for the long lines of a nose contour.

I think that the colour is universally flattering as well. Doesn't matter whether I have summer tanned skin or winter pale skin the bronzer always pulls through. Wish the product was a little more expressible with the larger brushes without picking up too much product. The square, deep packaging could probably be made a little wider and flatter. But other than that, hands down the best bronzer I have ever used.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My favourite bronzer!
I use this everyday for a light contour/bronze, but it is usable for a contour to slay the gods!
I have super pale skin and often find myself looking super orange when using bronzers, however this bronzer is cool toned enough to be used for contouring and bronzing up the face without looking orange and muddy
I also love the cute packaging and I do have to say that the brush that comes with it is really easy to use as well!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the texture and color of this stuff is amazing - it's so subtle and adds just enough glow to fake being healthy (in my case). the color is perfect for pale babes (I wear nars foundation in montblanc) however, it broke me out pretty seriously everywhere I used it! i.e. along the bottom of my cheekbones, my hairline, etc. I wanted to love it but I am hesitant to use it now...probably returning it.

on 7/26/2016 4:04:00 PM

I use this for contouring and light bronzing. It works amazingly well when I am tan (NC30-35). It doesn't look as good when I'm pale (NC15-20). It looks slightly orange when I'm pale and is easy to over apply.

With that said, it is something I use every single day. It carves out my cheekbones without looking like I'm wearing makeup. It helps shade my five-head (my forehead is tall). It blends in nicely to my blonde hair line. I use it with the brush it comes with (perfect for cheek and nose contour), and a round flat-top kabuki for blending my forehead.

I don't want to over complicate this review. It's an incredible product. It lasts 12+ hours on my combination dry/oily skin without ever becoming patchy OR fading. Absolutely mind blowing. I'd love to try a grey-toned matte contour for winter when I am pale, but for spring/summer/fall it's perfect.

I've owned my box since 2014 and I have not hit pan yet.

on 7/17/2016 12:23:00 AM

I'm late on the Hoola bandwagon and just received a deluxe sample. I'm so happy I did because this bronzer is very good! I'm fair NW20 or below and very cool undertones, blonde hair, and green eyes. I use this in a very light dusting over the areas where it looks like I get colour. The bridge of the nose, forehead, etc,. This bronzer is so soft it's a lovely texture with no orange at all. At least on me it looks natural not fake and I use a very light hand.

The deluxe sample will probobly last me till next summer since I only bronze in the warmer months. If I did run out I would get a full size. I usually use Cargo bronzer but I like this one a lot better. Mostly because of how soft and blendable the powder is. I feel the quality is totally there. This is a great summer staple for me. Recommended.

on 7/16/2016 12:06:00 AM

This is my baby! Ive been using this bronzer powder to contour since forever. It my go to. Its buildable and blendable and perfect for beginners on contouring.

on 7/14/2016 11:16:00 PM

I managed to get the deluxe sample size at sephora (glad I saved costs! yay!!! ..great for travels too!!!) I was debating for a long time to get this. Finally, I did and am I glad I did!

I`ve tried Nars Laguna, Bobbi Brown Bahama, Smashbox Sun Tan matte, Mac`s Gingerly sheertone blush, Mac Golden Bronzing Powder, I`d have to say I lov 'em all & this is no different. They appear like a nice glow on me.

I applied this at the hollows of my cheek and it gives me a nice slimming effect and some definition. Its buildable and nicely pigmented so you can work building up more color as you go along. Its matte so for those of you who hate shimmer, go for this.

I didnt find the small brush that came with it useful, so I used my own brush. The cardboard packaging with some exotic flower & name reminding me of holidaying in Hawaii is kinda cute. This is HG for a lot of celebrity/ celebrity MUA for its universal appeal that suites most skin tones. So I guess this would be staple in every girls dressing table the world over. Start investing in Hoola! Its does seem to last on me all day at the office. I like this.

Overall, I`d recommend and I say buy. Perhaps, get the sample size/offer value packs if you don't want the big pan. For me, I try so many products, I only hit the pan after eon years!! So spend wisely.

The only bronzer I know that is good for all skin tones. I bought it two years ago and I still have it! It'll last you a long time girl.