BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

LOVE! The best shade for pale skin, blends beautiful. highly recommend.

on 11/25/2016 4:04:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite bronzers, been using this for years it brings a healthy glow to my face ....it has the perfect pigment to enhance my cheekbones. And is long wearing which is a plus

To Read all 1359 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/25/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad product. Quite subtle but easily blended I feel I like to add a little warmth so tend to layer a warmer colour on top for a little extra oomph

on 11/18/2016 4:46:00 PM

favourite and only bronzer, love the olive tone

on 11/18/2016 2:25:00 PM

There's a reason the Benefit Hoola bronzer is so hyped up; it really is that good! I'm about a NC20 and this is the perfect shade for me for contouring. I've bought other bronzers/contour powders and they all make me look muddy or orange. It's buttery and blends like a dream. My only complaint is the bulky packaging. Like why Benefit?!? Why must all your products be housed in those horrible cardboard boxes?!?

on 11/17/2016 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this pint-sized bronzer as it is pigmented enough to contour and blends in fabulously. The brush included is great to define the face used vertically for smaller areas and horizontally for along the jawline.

on 11/7/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was so in love with this bronzer at first. I love it because the colour is not too orange for me. However, my nightmare started after using it for a few months, it broke me out. Now, I have 2 lines of pimples on my cheeks where I usually applied this bronzer.

on 11/2/2016 3:34:00 AM

I like this bronzer a lot. I have Asian light-medium beige skin and this shows up not too warm or dark on me. I don't use it to contour but to warm up the face. The brush it comes with is usable but very hard and rough on the skin. I prefer using my own angled cheek brush.

I bought this in a travel sized set for $39. The set came with a very small porefessional and mini watts up highlighter. The hoola however is pretty decently sized. It looks like it's half the size of the original which is not bad. Also it makes it easy to carry in a makeup bag. I'd prefer a flat compact though rather than the cardboard cube it comes in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- great undertone, very neutral. wouldn't use this as contour even though it runs on the cool side because being a BRONZER, it still has some warmth to it. you don't have to go to art school to know that shadows aren't meant to look orange
- finely milled, won't make your face look like the Sahara Desert

CONS:
- what is with Benefit and their cardboard packaging, I did not pay this amount of money to get a block of powder encased in reinforced paper

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i wanted to love this product, i really did. i am going to give it another shot now that the weather is cooling off and i become even more pale :P because i felt like it just wasn't pigmented enough for my liking, and believe me, i am no JLO, but i like a bronzer to be bronzy. i felt it was just too light for summer, anyway. so i will update in the winter months to see if i change my lippie status !

Popular Bronzers