BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 2/13/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what is wrong with mine but it makes me look super orange and muddy, my skin isn't the lightest either. I also find it hard to blend. I'm not really a fan of the packaging either, it's difficult to get an even layer of product on your brush once you hit pan. Would not recommend nor purchase again.

on 2/11/2017 4:34:00 PM

I have a mini size that I purchased at sephora and keep it in my workplace kit. I love when brands offer mini/travel sizes and wish there were more products available in this format, I would buy so much more makeup.

Hoola is a matte bronzer that doesnt make you look orangey or muddy. It's quite forgiving for a NW20 skin shade. For some reason I prefer my Too Faced chocolate soleil one better, but this is quite comparable.

It comes with a flat brush applicator that can actually be used in a pinch.

If I ever run out I would consider buying another mini or the full size .

Its okay the brush is awful but the product its self is not bad.

on 2/7/2017 12:56:00 AM

Love this bronzer!! Use it everyday

on 2/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

My fave bronzer. Matte, perfect color for my skin. I've repurchased this more times than I can count.

on 2/1/2017 1:45:00 AM

I dont wear bronzer much but I really like this!! Its a very nice shade and blends beautifully

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best bronzer I have ever used! I have pretty fair skin and most bronzers show up on me way too bright. This bronzer is light enough that it doesn't look like pure orange, but it still adds warmth to the skin without overdoing it. It's really great for contouring as well. If you're struggling trying to find the perfect bronzer, this is it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm never without this Bronzer! I'm a light-medium complexion and this is the best Bronzer for me. When I tan a little...it is a bit too light but for the other 300+ days of the year, it's perfect. It's the most believable on my skin. There's no sparkle, no orange, just a real looking bronze and the box packaging avoids waste.

on 1/29/2017 3:19:00 PM

I like this bronzer and the color, but it is not a hands down product since you can get something cheaper but probably I will still repurchase this product even though I have another bronzers.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My twisted love affair for this bronzer started 3 years ago. Upon first use, I hated it. I gave it away without a second thought. I then repurchased it a year later on an accidental whim (I thought that I was purchasing a different product), got home tried with with a different brush and enjoyed the natural bronze look.

Im not one of those girls that relies on makeup to make me look like I just got back from vacation. So this bronzer is right up my alley. I read reviews from woman around my skintone and it blows my mind.

I wear the following foundation shades:
MAC NC42
MUFE Ultra Hd 153/Y405 (summer i mix a drop or two of Y415)
Nars Syracuse

My ideal brush to use this product is something like the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush. Something with give, but slight density to pick up the product.

I also dont mind the packaging. There is a but of kick up if you RUB THE BRUSH IN THE PRODUCT. But I'm a swipe-tapper. I dont swirl my brush in bronzer. And before I apply to my face, I just tap INTO THE BOX. There's less waste and no mess.

All in all I like this product.