benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I feel so left out with this product. I REALLY wanted to like it but it just makes me look dirty, muddy, etc. I was looking for something a little less time-intensive that my Clinque Bronzer for Men which, incidentally, is the best, most natural looking bronzer on the planet, at least for me. I've never tried ANYTHING that appeared more natural on the skin. But I always feel like it renders my sunscreen ineffective and really wanted a powder to just sweep across my forehead, cheeks and nose. Guerlain Terracotta is an icon but finding the right color has proved difficult.

This iconic product has let me down because I found the color to appear so red on my face and the packaging is not so nice in that it is so inconvenient to thrust a large brush into the pan. I’d rather have a big pan. But hoola does blend nicely.

on 9/2/2018 5:57:00 PM

New to me and glad I was introduced to it. Pigment is rich and long lasting. Love the packaging and that you have a choice in package size. The smaller size is great for travel.

on 8/15/2018 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Buttery formula that glides effortlessly onto skin
- Blendable and not patchy
- Nice simple packaging with a mirror on the inside

Cons:
- The small brush is unnecessary and doesn't blend the product very well
- Kinda on the pricey side

Overall:
I would say that this definitely is one of my favourite bronzers! If you decide to buy this I would recommend purchasing the travel sized one as it is cheaper, and i have had my travel sized one for several months and still not hit pan.

on 8/13/2018 8:03:00 PM

For the price, this bronzer is not worth it. It does not suit light or even light-medium skin tones that well, and wears off all too easily. I also find it on my clothes all the time and it's difficult to get out. I do like the light texture of the product, and the packaging is very cute. It also looks natural on my olive-skinned friend (I'm very jealous.) Avoid if you have fair skin, but otherwise, buy!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to pick this up, but glad I finally did! I love this bronzer. It doesn't have any Vegas-level shimmer, so I can use it knowing it will look good in daylight. My skin is very olive and my eyes and hair are dark - this product looks great on my skin tone, but can see it working for a range of tones. I don't use the little applicator brush that comes with it, I use a big fluffy bronzer brush instead, and I use it at the end of my makeup application to give me a bronzy glow. Love this stuff, it's now the only bronzer I use.

on 7/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I read so much hype about this. I honestly thought this is for very fair caucasian girls based on color i saw online but I am tan and this looks awesome on me. I bought the small one and its still with me, i dont use it daily but itll last forever, just hard to get into if you use a brush to get into the mini. The mini brush it comes with is terrible.
This is a natural flush look, very natural, no shimmer. Can be layered. Def try a mini if your on the fence.

on 7/20/2018 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favourite bronzers because there is absolutely no shimmer. Goes on nicely and works very well for my light-medium skin tone.

The brush that comes with is pretty useless. Use a proper makeup brush.

on 7/10/2018 11:22:00 AM

Went on patchy, wore patchy. I really dislike the cardboard box packaging. I like a big brush for bronzer for a diffused natural look and I could barely get the brush in the box. Shade was meh but the patchy wear of it really killed it.

I love nars laguna and Bobbi brown bronzers. I find the formula much more superior to this