benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I have to say that I really love this bronzer. It is definitely worth the hype.

My Pros:

-Easy To Apply
-Great pigmentation
-Slight warm tone to bronze the face
- Can use it for contouring, well depending on your skin tone.

My Cons:

-very expensive
-comes with an useless brush ;)

But all in all I can recommend this product, however it is a bit pricey

Very pleased with this bronzer. Color is very buildable and versatile. Doesn’t make my fair, freckle-prone skin too orange but works great for contour work.

on 1/9/2019 3:29:00 PM

Use as contour, excellent pigmentation! It combined with my skin that is very clear. Great option.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the packaging. The brush is usable as I didn’t have one like it before. It was fun to experiment with the brush. I have many bronzers,my favorite is in the Instant look in a Pallet by Charlotte Tilbury. But I have to say that Hoola suits my skin better. It has more pigmentation and looks wonderful. It can stand it’s ground against all reputable bronzers.

I liked the compactness of bronzer, that's it matte and applied well but the shade was no a good fit for my warm skin so wouldn't repurchase.

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

Great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wow nobody ever got bronzer/contour just in the right way. This is so pigmented, yet if u go light on the hand you’re able to create natural contours. The colour is amazingly suitable for all skin tones to contour, it’s also very easy to blend. I don’t like the brush provided inside, I think the surface area is too small to create a good contour. I use my own contour brush. But this is a good value. I bought the mini one and took about half a year to finish it on daily use.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer and really love that is more matte which is really hard to find these days. The color is light and natural, not too orangey. It goes on the skin beautifully as well.

I took off a star because Benefit is not a cruelty free brand and Im trying to go more cruelty free. If they went cruelty free this would be my go to bronzer.

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.