BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 9/25/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite bronzer. Quite pricey.

on 9/11/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 12 (nearly 13) year old tween has been begging and pleading for Hoola, so I caved and got her the mini size for $15 plus tax at Ulta (full size is $29). She loves it, I find it muddy - however her skin tone is 2 - 3 shades darker than mine and she tans easily. I will still with Mac Golden for my PPP office-ridden aging mom-skin.

For my kid? It's fine. Pricey but fine.

I actually hate this product. The bronzer is way too orange toned and it's very easy to look like an oompa loompa. Along with that, this product, like all of Benefit's boxed powders, kind of goes bad quickly. Like, the product is still technically useable, but after maybe six months their powders get very powdery and application becomes patchy. Not worth it in my opinion, even if the shade does suit your skintone.

on 8/30/2017 8:22:00 PM

Does it blends well? yes. Does it look like oompa loompa in my fair to medium with olive undertones skin? Yes. Will I buy it again? No.

on 8/22/2017 3:37:00 AM

This is a great colour. On bare skin it looks very natural, so if you don't wear foundation I'd try it. I'm not a fan packaging which is cardboard and looks naff over time. It also clashes horribly with other brands if you have a mixed collection. The main problem is that you can't swirl a big blusher brush in to square, high sided pot. The square brush they provide gives you a stripe of colour that is too dark and difficult to blend, so you do need to use a big brush. Given the good colour I think it's ok overall but I'm not sure it justifies the price.

on 8/4/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to contour around my cheekbones, forehead and chin. It does what it's supposed to, and adds a nice matte bronzy contour. The brush that it comes with is a bit coarse, and takes away too much product when using it - I use a Sephora brand contouring brush instead. I think my only issue with this product is the packaging, it doesn't really fit nicely anywhere and is an awkward square shape.

on 7/3/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was excited to get this after all the good reviews and recommendations. The first time I applied it, I was slightly disappointed, because it pulled a bit muddy colour on me. I don't use bronzer often and if I do, I'd like to contour with it as well. This bronzer isn't the best to contour for me, but as a regular bronzer, the colour is okay.

Sadly, after using it for a while, I realised that it broke me out, and horribly. I'd be wary of using other benefit powder products, since I have allergies and slightly sensitive skin, although none of the products I have ever tried, have caused that issue. Now it will sit in my collection, unused.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is one of the best bronzing powder I have ever own. it sit on my skin so smooth and give a very natural bronze finish. It really worth the money. the only downside of this bronzer is the brush which when you apply it comes off and bit harsh on skin. It could have been a better quality. Otherwise I definitely recommend it to others.

on 7/28/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this is honestly the best bronzer at first i was like 30 is kinda a lot but it's really not bc it's a really nice bronzer & i love the finish. it's not orangey and doesnt look muddy just the perfect bronze look. this is so amazing. fuck i love it so much.

on 7/28/2017 10:35:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. I bought the mini version. It's like you have too use a lot of product and its wears of really fast. So a real big no from. I don't get all the good reviews. Funny, even the salesperson didn't recommend this to me.