BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 11/28/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Two words: oompa loompa.

on 11/19/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the undertone of this bronzer, the finish and the blendability. I can use this to contour lightly and bronze up my skin in one step. Even the brush is really good. I think the packaging could be a tad more luxe, but I wear this daily.

Great bronzer for anyone cool toned. I also use the Hoola Lite in the winter when I'm a little paler or just want a wash and not as much definition. I have used this as contour because it's so cool toned so it's pretty versatile and even someone warm toned could use this. It never looks streaky or patchy and always goes on smooth. I will say the packaging is super annoying and bulky though for the amount of product you get. I can't easily stack or lay it in drawers with my other bronzers/contour and you can only go in with a brush straight down. If I want to pick up color on just the side of a brush, it's impossible. I usually depot this and the Lite and keep them in a Z Palette for that exact reason.

I am not sure how I feel about this product. Although I have a light to medium complexion, during summer, I don't think that using this bronzer really makes a difference. Also, its neutral undertone, makes me want to use it as a countour only because otherwise I feel like it makes me look almost ashy. The formula is very nice and I believe it is well priced, especially if you get it within one of those sets. I don't regret buying this product but I don't think I would be repurchasing.

on 11/19/2017 6:41:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews on the bronzer. Its dark, but not oh god, I’m looking like dorrito. The key is a little goes a long way. Hate the brush. Hate the packing. The pan is magentic so I rip it out of the container and put it in my daily z palette.

on 9/11/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 12 (nearly 13) year old tween has been begging and pleading for Hoola, so I caved and got her the mini size for $15 plus tax at Ulta (full size is $29). She loves it, I find it muddy - however her skin tone is 2 - 3 shades darker than mine and she tans easily. I will still with Mac Golden for my PPP office-ridden aging mom-skin.

For my kid? It's fine. Pricey but fine.

on 9/25/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite bronzer. Quite pricey.

I love this product but for contouring. On my light skin tone it looks too cooled tone to use as a bronzer so I use it to give myself a little more bone structure and I love it. It blends like a dream and has great staying power. Absolutely recommend.

on 11/9/2017 8:53:00 PM

Great bronzer to add a natural glow to your skin! Perfect for medium to dark skin types. PROS: applies and blends very easy, the brush that comes with it is very good to lightly contour your face. Good pigment, not too harsh, not too light. If you want a more defined contour, I recommend using the Hoola Quickie Contour Stick underneath it. CONS: The tint is very orange and for lighter skin types, it looks very unnatural on the skin. I would recommend using the HOOLA Lite instead. Although this is a high end product, it is a little pricey for just an average bronzer.