benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.6

on 9/2/2018 5:57:00 PM

New to me and glad I was introduced to it. Pigment is rich and long lasting. Love the packaging and that you have a choice in package size. The smaller size is great for travel.

great product, only bought a better brush although the one that comes with can do the job, I just prefer better quality brush. Great for defining!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great matte bronzer that we fair complexion girls can use for contouring, too. It goes on smoothly without streaking and is nicely pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

The box packaging is a bit odd and the brush is ridiculous (gave it to my little granddaughter for 'pretend'), but I never use the brushes that come with bronzers/blushes anyway.

on 2/6/2014 9:06:00 AM

This is an ok product , but unfortunately it does not work for me,I'm NW 15 and I find this just gives my skin a muddy appearance. It's not flattering at all.It's matte,no orange in it. I imagine this would be nice on darker skin tones but if you're pale like me I would be wary of this one. I need something to bring my face to life this does the opposite.

on 2/27/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For years I have primarily used Nars' Laguna as a bronzer. I still love it but had heard a lot about Hoola and so I decided to give it a try as I hit pan with my Laguna. I do like this product. It is matte, stays true to color on me and blends very easily. I have to use a lighter touch with it than with Laguna but so far that has not been an issue. I am sure I will continue to use both as I think that Laguna adds just a touch of light radiance to my face that the Hoola does not, however I would recommend this to anyone with a deft hand. I didn't find its effect "muddy" on my face at all. Nice product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just like everyone else, YMMV on bronzers due to your skin tone. In this case, my medium-fair skin (brunette) works well with a matte, non-orange bronzer and Hoola fits the bill.

I use a skunk brush to apply, and not the flat Kabuki included in the packaging. This makes a more natural sun-kissed look on my face. I give this five stars due to the color (tan) and no shimmer. The box does not travel well--they ought to make a compact version of Hoola as an option instead of the cute but impractical box.

on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM

This is my first bronzer; I had shied away from bronzers because my skin is fair and I feared that any application would look unnatural and obvious. This buffs in well and doesn't overpower. I use it for contouring mostly. I happen to like the little brush; it puts a perfect "cut' into the hollow of my cheek plus it's soft and blends the powder well. I love the packaging for this and the Benefit blushers; so cute, no plastic, stackable and it fits the hand well.

on 12/5/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am very pale. A light dusting with this does exactly what I wanted - I look like I have a little sun, and I'm not washed out or pasty. I love the fact that it has no glimmer or shimmer. Its such a finely milled powder that it feels like silk and truly disappears into the skin. I have no trouble moving this around - I don't get streaks or blotches. Maybe its the fact that I'm so pale in the first place - I can dust it on very lightly and its perfect; if I get too much in one place, I just take a makeup sponge and remove it.