benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by age: 44-55
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the packaging. The brush is usable as I didn’t have one like it before. It was fun to experiment with the brush. I have many bronzers,my favorite is in the Instant look in a Pallet by Charlotte Tilbury. But I have to say that Hoola suits my skin better. It has more pigmentation and looks wonderful. It can stand it’s ground against all reputable bronzers.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer and really love that is more matte which is really hard to find these days. The color is light and natural, not too orangey. It goes on the skin beautifully as well.

I took off a star because Benefit is not a cruelty free brand and Im trying to go more cruelty free. If they went cruelty free this would be my go to bronzer.

on 1/15/2018 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a better contour than bronzer on my neutral N25 skin tone...its very matte, and long lasting on my combo skin. It's very similar to Bahama Mama by TheBalm, just seems a tad more red undertoned. I do like this product, but it's not HG, and if I lost it I don't think I would run out and buy it (maybe the $15 travel size)... I have alot of other products that produce the same overall result, that are more pleasing to the eye in luxe packaging. but I definitely recommend it, and suggest getting the travel size at Ulta or Sephora.

on 9/11/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 12 (nearly 13) year old tween has been begging and pleading for Hoola, so I caved and got her the mini size for $15 plus tax at Ulta (full size is $29). She loves it, I find it muddy - however her skin tone is 2 - 3 shades darker than mine and she tans easily. I will stick with Mac Golden for my PPP office-ridden aging mom-skin.

For my kid? It's fine. Pricey but fine.

I have always had trouble finding a bronzer that did not go orangey on me, and then I found Hoola. This is a great bronzer if your not looking for shimmer. It is matte and has great staying power, I dont need to fix or re-apply for at least 8 hours. Being in my early 50's, I can wake up looking tired some days and on those days I will use Benefits Coralista with the Hoola, using the Hoola as more of a contour and the Coralista to brighten up my face. Hoola works great for contouring on me - it is actually the only product so far that doesn't leave me with that greyish muddy look that most contour palettes seem to, and im talking high end to low end. I like the small lightweight box this product comes in, I am indifferent to the little brush in the box as I prefer using my big brushes. I am not giving 5 lippies on price because I feel cosmetics are generally overpriced, but it wouldn't stop me from re buying this product because it delivers on what I am looking for (no orange ☺)

on 2/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

My fave bronzer. Matte, perfect color for my skin. I've repurchased this more times than I can count.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm never without this Bronzer! I'm a light-medium complexion and this is the best Bronzer for me. When I tan a little...it is a bit too light but for the other 300+ days of the year, it's perfect. It's the most believable on my skin. There's no sparkle, no orange, just a real looking bronze and the box packaging avoids waste.

on 11/25/2016 4:04:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite bronzers, been using this for years it brings a healthy glow to my face ....it has the perfect pigment to enhance my cheekbones. And is long wearing which is a plus

on 10/7/2016 10:11:00 PM

I use this daily for a bronzer and also as an eyeshadow and contour shade. Its beautiful , natural looking and not orangey. Love it!

on 1/4/2016 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have went through a couple deluxe sample sizes of these. I currently am working on a full size one. It's just cool enough, you can use it as a contour and get away with it. It also makes a wonderful crease color for eyes. I'll never be without it.