benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

3.9

on 1/9/2019 3:29:00 PM

Use as contour, excellent pigmentation! It combined with my skin that is very clear. Great option.

I liked the compactness of bronzer, that's it matte and applied well but the shade was no a good fit for my warm skin so wouldn't repurchase.

Great product!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to pick this up, but glad I finally did! I love this bronzer. It doesn't have any Vegas-level shimmer, so I can use it knowing it will look good in daylight. My skin is very olive and my eyes and hair are dark - this product looks great on my skin tone, but can see it working for a range of tones. I don't use the little applicator brush that comes with it, I use a big fluffy bronzer brush instead, and I use it at the end of my makeup application to give me a bronzy glow. Love this stuff, it's now the only bronzer I use.

on 7/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I read so much hype about this. I honestly thought this is for very fair caucasian girls based on color i saw online but I am tan and this looks awesome on me. I bought the small one and its still with me, i dont use it daily but itll last forever, just hard to get into if you use a brush to get into the mini. The mini brush it comes with is terrible.
This is a natural flush look, very natural, no shimmer. Can be layered. Def try a mini if your on the fence.

on 5/30/2018 2:55:00 AM

This is a really hyped up product in my opinion. I've purchased and returned it on two different occasions and have found it to go on patchy and look muddy both times. In contrast, Benefit's Rockateur blush has been my HG blush for years. I don't know what it is about Hoola that makes it look so unpleasant on my skin. I also don't like the undertones. I find it super orange, so it doesn't work for me as a contour. For that, I use Smashbox sticks and power products, NXY blush in Taupe, Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Contour Powder (that one is a bit pricey) and I've also used MAC's Emote in the past. So I suppose neutral and cool toned contours work best on me. As a bronzer, I much prefer Rimmel's far cheaper, drug store bronzers. I've also used PF's Butter Bronzer as well as Laguna by Nars. I enjoyed all of those more than Hoola. I know that some swear by it, so maybe it's a matter of having a specific skin type/undertones. It certainly doesn't work for everyone.

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 8/22/2017 3:37:00 AM

This is a great colour. On bare skin it looks very natural, so if you don't wear foundation I'd try it. I'm not a fan packaging which is cardboard and looks naff over time. It also clashes horribly with other brands if you have a mixed collection. The main problem is that you can't swirl a big blusher brush in to square, high sided pot. The square brush they provide gives you a stripe of colour that is too dark and difficult to blend, so you do need to use a big brush. Given the good colour I think it's ok overall but I'm not sure it justifies the price.

on 7/28/2017 10:35:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. I bought the mini version. It's like you have too use a lot of product and its wears of really fast. So a real big no from. I don't get all the good reviews. Funny, even the salesperson didn't recommend this to me.

on 7/2/2017 6:58:00 PM

I really like this bronzer. It's a good color that I think would work on most people, and it blends very easily. Comes in super cute packaging with an effective little brush, too, although I'm sure higher-quality brushes may work better.

While I may try some other bronzers before repurchasing, I would definitely repurchase this one. It can take my color from pale to tan and healthy in no time flat.