benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

3.9

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

on 7/10/2018 11:22:00 AM

Went on patchy, wore patchy. I really dislike the cardboard box packaging. I like a big brush for bronzer for a diffused natural look and I could barely get the brush in the box. Shade was meh but the patchy wear of it really killed it.

I love nars laguna and Bobbi brown bronzers. I find the formula much more superior to this

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hoola is considered a classic at this point, but it just does not do it for me. I find the undertone to be kinda weird--like a neutral yellow--on my skin. I also 100% hate the packaging and the brush, but that's not really going to affect the quality of the product. Overall, I think it is just a so-so bronzer that looks weird and muddy on my skin in really unfortunate packaging.

on 1/14/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great 😊pleased with the product it’s amazing but if u put to much on u look like an orange 🎃😡I would buy again x

Great bronzer for anyone cool toned. I also use the Hoola Lite in the winter when I'm a little paler or just want a wash and not as much definition. I have used this as contour because it's so cool toned so it's pretty versatile and even someone warm toned could use this. It never looks streaky or patchy and always goes on smooth. I will say the packaging is super annoying and bulky though for the amount of product you get. I can't easily stack or lay it in drawers with my other bronzers/contour and you can only go in with a brush straight down. If I want to pick up color on just the side of a brush, it's impossible. I usually depot this and the Lite and keep them in a Z Palette for that exact reason.

I love this product but for contouring. On my light skin tone it looks too cooled tone to use as a bronzer so I use it to give myself a little more bone structure and I love it. It blends like a dream and has great staying power. Absolutely recommend.

on 9/25/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite bronzer. Quite pricey.

on 8/30/2017 8:22:00 PM

Does it blends well? yes. Does it look like oompa loompa in my fair to medium with olive undertones skin? Yes. Will I buy it again? No.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is one of the best bronzing powder I have ever own. it sit on my skin so smooth and give a very natural bronze finish. It really worth the money. the only downside of this bronzer is the brush which when you apply it comes off and bit harsh on skin. It could have been a better quality. Otherwise I definitely recommend it to others.

on 7/1/2017 3:03:00 PM

Runs orange/muddy on me and broke me out...i'm around nc30. Very disappointed.