benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by age: 19-24
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wow nobody ever got bronzer/contour just in the right way. This is so pigmented, yet if u go light on the hand you’re able to create natural contours. The colour is amazingly suitable for all skin tones to contour, it’s also very easy to blend. I don’t like the brush provided inside, I think the surface area is too small to create a good contour. I use my own contour brush. But this is a good value. I bought the mini one and took about half a year to finish it on daily use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing colour and blends really nicely. I have fair skin and this doesn't look orange on me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Really like the colour and it looked natural on my medium-tan skin. However, it broke me out. Didn't know if it's just me but I seem to have similar problem with Benefit's cheek product because Coralista broke me out too.

on 3/29/2018 7:54:00 AM

This contains ethylhexyl palmitate, a comedogenic chemical that broke me out TERRIBLY where I used the bronzer, don’t buy this if you have acne prone skin!!!

I love this product, you can use it both as a bronzer and a contour powder. It is a very pigmented product a little goes a long way to create a perfect natural look. I have a light to medium skin tone and it suits my skin perfectly. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging it is ok but it seems to get very dirty on the outside as it is made from cardboard. However it is a wonderful product overall.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this bronzer and I didn't believe the hype until i actually tried it! It's actually amazing.. I don't really like the packaging, but I love the actual bronzer, it lays on the skin nicely, its the perfect undertone to use as a bronzer or contour! Defs reccomend!
Also check out my youtube channel kristenlynnsloves, I use this bronzer in many of my videos, if you want to see further thoughts on this product!
Ill link my channel here:

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not recommended for yellow skin tones, looks ridiculously pink on my skin. Yellow/olive people go and buy Bahama mama by the balm.

on 1/23/2018 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is definitely over priced but I love how this bronzer looks on me. Plus there’s no sparkles or glitter. This even looks great as eyeshadow. Just wish it was cheaper.

on 1/19/2018 6:33:00 AM

Hate benefits high prices but this bronzer is worth the splurge. Blends out very easily. Love the colour, I guess this should work for a lot of skin tones. I'm quite pale, but this doesn't look muddy or 'too much' on me. I've been using this product past 3 years (lol shame on my right) and it's still pigmented, still blends out nicely and I still love it. When I finally hit pan, I'll 100% repurchase.