Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow palette

3.8

on 12/27/2010 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I just can't good a good colour pay off : (

I do like the many different colours it's great for the days when you feel fancy and don't want to buy all these other colours. The case is okay but mine fell and the lid broke off and the mirror popped out. Not going to complain much because of pricing but I would have liked to be able to get more than drop out of it before it broke.

Over all I'm sad to say I will not buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

so everybody has agreed that the pigmentation is AMAZING, and everybody is right! the colors are all so pretty. this pallette is perfect for me because i am just starting out with getting serious with makeup. i love anything that glitters and sparkles, so it was perfect for me. there was only one eyeshadow that was out of place when i opened the box, but it was a pale yellow i would probably never use. A dark brown fell out later on, but it's not too bad. no eyeshadow had fallen out of any of them. all in all,this product is totally worth every penny. oh, and i ordered the second cheapest s&h on the website, and it came in only three days later! and this was during the holiday btw.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I LOVE this palette with all my heart, soul, and bones. The pigmentation is amazing and there is so much variety. The texture is smooth and very easy to blend. It works even better wet.

The only reason I cannot give this product a 5 rating is because the packaging is crappy. The pans pop out too easily and the sponge applicators are hard to put back in the holder if you remove them.

But... get some gorilla glue and you'll be A'okay!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this pallette from seeing the reviews on Youtube as well. The shipping was super fast and they gave me a sample of some neon green glitter which I might not wear..but maybe so. I really like this pallette you gotta be vesatile, have a good base, and want to experiment with different colors..and this pallette has all the colors of the rainbow and then some. Ladies you gotts try it...awesome for a Ladies Night party....before hitting the time..do eahc other up with this pallette! I'm rocking it for St Pattys Day..since they have every green you could think of here.