Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow palette

Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow palette
Ultra Shimmer 88 eye shadow paletteCoastal Scents 88 Ulta Shimmer Palette

4.4

on 12/14/2012 10:08:00 PM

I'm so glad I got this. Seriously- every color you would ever need at such an affordable price. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and ultra shimmery. Some people might complain they are too small (dime sized), but how often do you go through eyeshadows? Plus, with so many colors it is hard to. I would recommend this palette to any beginners with makeup to start off your collection.

on 2/27/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this product is so over rated i hate it ...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy using this palette, it gives me tons of colors to play with can create nearly unlimited looks with this. The pigmentation of the shadows is great, and I don't notice much fallout(although it doesn't bother me anyway). Each shadow is about the size of a dime, which although small, is a reasonable size considering how many shadows there are. So overall I really enjoy this palette. And to all of those of you that are complaining about the shimmer in any way, this is the SHIMMER pallet, if you don't like shimmer, why'd you buy it?

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This was my very first palette ever! I was so excited to get it in the mail and it totally lived up to my expectations! It's a very very reasonable price for what you get: 88 well pigmented shades. They glide on smoothly and are not overly shimmery at all. There are only one or two shades in here that aren't as rich as the other ones. With this palette, you can create any look you want! One con is that two of the pans fell out of the palette because they weren't glued down as well as the others. But they only popped out because I dropped the palette. LOL. But I would definitely recommend this to everyone! This is a must have product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what can I say?
PROS:
Tiny size which is great for travel.
Some colors are repeated (about a shade off from the the other) to assure that you don't run out of your fave!
Great selection of neutrals.
Can easily be changed into nighttime makeup.
Little mirror and 2 sponge-tip applicators to use for travel.
You can easily pack on color or lightly dust in on to make a bright color more subtle.
CONS:
Only fallout noticeable is glitter.
A little flimsy packaging..
Some colors are chalkier than others.
Most of the colors have too much shimmer, especially the highlights (which there isn't very much of).

Overall, I really recommend this product. It's great for starters and VERY affordable. I really had to search for cons which took FOREVER!
I use this everyday and come up with different looks. This is great for MUA's to easily find shades for your clients.
(You also get a free sample with your order! :D)

I LOVE this palette ! I have some MAC eyeshadows and was able to find dupes for ALL of them . Great quality for such a low price. Some are less pigmeted than others , nut with a primer they work great ! Love, Love ,Love!!

Great products as this is an amazing value. A little over $20 for 88 eyeshadows.
However they are hit and misses as some of the colors re not as pigmented as others (most are good).
Need primer underneath, or else they crease (not a problem for me as I use a primer all the time).
Packaging 2/5 as one of the hinges on mine already broke after a week's usage. Also sometimes the glue will come undone on one of the pan of the eyeshadows, so when I open my palette another time one eyeshadow will be falling out. I just place it back in so its not a problem, but still annoying.

I bought this originally to play around with as it has almost any color you want, but now I use it with UDPP for nights out! I have the matte palette and I have to say this one is better in terms of application and pigmentation.

My Best friend bought this palette for me last year for my birthday! And i absolutely fell in LOVE!!!!!!!!! Now i am so addicted to coastal scents!!! lol... Ladies ...Stop hesitating on whether you should buy it or not and JUST BUY IT! lol Trust me you wont regret it!!!

on 12/4/2010 11:04:00 PM

Shipping for this was FAST. It came in a week! I love everything about this palette, the colours are AMAZING. I love trying out different looks because there are just infinite possibilities with all these colors! LOVE IT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I swear by this palette. I've given it as a gift several times and bought one for myself. The colors go on smooth and are very vibrant, some more shimmery than others. There are a few that are pretty close to being matte. The black is FANTASTIC, very pigmented like the rest of the colors, and I've never had much of a problem with fallout. The packaging is nice, but fingerprints do tend to get on the case. I've had the pots come out, but only after being dropped and they can be glued right back in. The price is a steal for all of the colors. I would definitely recommend this palette.