4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

i love this. i've had it for quite a while & just started using this. it is very inexpensive for a 16-oz bottle and very moisturizing. when i run out (which won't be for a while, i'm sure) i plan on repurchasing. i love that its 93% natural:) the only thing i'm not sure about is if this is suitable to use on my face, as i have some dry patches. amazing lotion though! my hg!!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I would give this a 4.5 lippie if i could. It smells soft and delicious without actually having any FOOD aroma( i.e. vanilla, coconut...etc.. ). It absorbs quickly, is not oily and does not irritate the skin. I apply it just once after my daily shower. I have only removed half a lippie because i believe it might be too light for the harsh winter weathers. I have also tried the NATURALS HYDRATE lotion and i prefer the SOOTHING one more.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

This does the job for moisturizing, and it doesn't irritate my skin. My only issue with this is that the consistency is a bit thin, and takes a bit longer to rub in. However, considering how cheap it is, this is very good if you're on a budget. It also makes my skin feel nice, and soft.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I'm not sure what the original price of this is but I found this on sale at a grocery store for 3 bucks. Pretty good I must say. I Love this lotion especially after showers. I didn't realize how thirsty my skin was until it soaked it this all in! I read that it contains chamomile which relieves and quiets skin irritation so I applied this to my face which is currently rough itchy splotchy mess due to some allergy I'm trying to get to the bottom of! I believe this is helping a great deal :) P.S. I actually think that Mary Kay timewise moisturizer may be the culprit to my new skin irritation.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromxt73

10 years ago

I love this! Even better than Aveeno for soothing and moisturizing. Smells good and sinks right in without feeling greasy or sticky. Fabulous for itchy dry winter skin. They were out of it at Walgreens, so I have the Renewing lotion instead right now. If I find it again, I will certainly repurchase.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I tried a sample packet of this lotion and absolutely loved it! And of course I can't find it anywhere. The stores in my area carry the new versions of the Hydrating and Renew lotions, but not the other 2 :( This lotion left my skin soft and soothed. It went on easily, soaked in quickly, and didn't feel sticky. The scent is so soft and hardly noticeable. I have easily irritated skin and this stuff didn't cause any irritation at all, even after shaving. Absolutely in love, and will be looking for the updated version of this until I find it! Finally found some! At a random Target. It was on sale and it rang up even less at the register. Had I known this, I would have gotten another bottle, which I plan to do very soon. I don't think I've ever liked a moisturizer this much, there's always something off about them, but I hope to never be without this. The huge bottles will last forever. I know they redid the bottle and tweaked the formula a tad, but I can't find that version anywhere, so I'll just have a back up of this one :)

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

First off, I'm not too picky about body lotion... as long as it moisturizes, doesn't irritate my skin, and smells good, it's a good lotion in my book. For me, it is a gigantic plus that this lotion is 93% natural. I try to use natural products as much as I can, on a college student budget haha. But this lotion does all the things I mentioned earlier. At first, I thought the smell was a little different, but it grew on me really quickly! Now when I put this lotion on, I can feel myself relaxing because of the smell. It moisturizes really well without being too heavy or taking long to sink in. Great product!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromanji65

10 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, my HG body lotion. Love how it glides on and love the scent. I almost want to eat it. However, I recently cannot find it anywhere, it's not out of stock; it's simply no longer stocked in the Target/Walmart in my area. The mfr told me it has been changed to "Soothing Soft" in 2009 and upped its natural ingredients percentage to 96%. But still cannot find it anywhere. Please PM me if you know; I'm in SoCal.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

very pleased with this entire line of jergen's naturals. love the ingredients and the price. the scent is nice, too.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

This is a nice, moisturizing, soothing body lotion that is especially pleasant to use on legs after shaving. However, although the fragrance is soft, I'm not really a fan of it--it's a cloying sweet smell. I would find this product more soothing if it were fragrance free. <BR><BR> Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Cocoa Seed Butter, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Jojoba Seed Oil, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter-, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Lecithin, Jojoba Esters, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Kernel Meal, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Avocado Oil, Tocopherol- Vitamin E, Ceteareth-20, Polyglycerin-10, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caramel.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool