LOLLIA Believe

LOLLIA Believe

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been wearing this for a couple of years and can't believe I haven't reviewed it! It is my light "go to" fragrance. It's not a clean scent, or a fruity, or a floral or spicy, it should have its own category, it's hard to describe. It smells watery (if that makes sense) and fresh, like if you squeezed the water out of a fresh watermelon. It's a scent you have to try on to appreciate. Go out and get it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This scent is just beautiful. There is a delightful crisp green apple note that is similar to the one in Be Delicious, but this scent is more delicate and unusual. The rose is the star, and the apple, plum, and bergamot uplift it and make the rose very airy and realistic. This fades quickly because there is only one base note-- sandalwood-- and it is very subtle. The top and middle notes are the star of this one. Still, this is worth reapplying many times a day. It's gorgeous!

For the love of all that is holy if i ever had to part with this scent i would truly die. I love how this smells. It is so simple and wonderful and kjfbdlihbleug. i just love it.

on 10/7/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lollia's Believe fragrance has notes of cabbage rose & citrus, and I can definitely smell the citrus and also some apple notes as well. As always, Lollia's packaging is beautiful. It's a shame the fragrance doesn't compare, because I found that this wears off very easily... people around me can't smell it after an hour or two. Too bad, I really wanted this to be an everyday perfume, but I probably won't be able to use it as that. Still, I would repurchase the mini bottle in Believe because at only 1 1/2 inches high, it's the cutest little perfume bottle!

Popular Fragrances