Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for a week and my acne marks are starting to fade very slightly. This makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. Its a little bit sticky when you apply it but after a few minutes it goes away and my foundation goes on beautifully. Fyi; Im combo, very clog and acne prone and this has not caused any reactions or breakouts.
Will continue to use this and see if my skin improves and will update in a few weeks...........................
Oct 28 UPDATE; So I have been using this at night mostly, and sometimes in the AM before my foundation to heal up blemishes. Im still happy with this product and feel it is helping the overall look of my skin.............will update again in a month or so.........
UPDATE Nov 26: still loving this, no new breakouts and its continuing to make my complexion more even and glow.
FEB 19-2013 - Still using this and loving it

I have sensitive/combination skin, so I needed a serum to help lighten old acne scars and even out my complexion from redness due to blemishes past. The serum's scent is pretty similar to lemons, which isn't unpleasant. It doesn't cause any sort of irritation in the form of blemishes to my skin. It sometimes burns a little, but it's not unbearable. After my first use, I noticed improvement in the redness of my skin. I have been using it frequently for the past two weeks and my skin looks far better than it did to begin with. I've been told it isn't a long term solution, but I'm just using it to accentuate the healing process and it is working.