Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by hair type : Straight

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

I am on my second bottle of Ole Henrikson Enlighten Me. I rarely spend this much on one product, much less do it twice. I started noticing two dark spots on the left side of my face a couple of years ago. I came home from vacation and despite wearing a cap and spf 50 religiously, my two dark spots darkened. I also noticed tiny, faint spots on my hands. I was freaked out. I applied one squirt of this serum every night, then applied the leftovers I had on my fingertip to my hands. The faint spots on my hands disappeared. The two spots on my face have faded significantly. As I start my second bottle, I am optimistic that they will fade further. The smell of the serum was great, citrus-y. It is slightly sticky so I made sure I applied it right before falling asleep - with no chances of anything else but sleep occurring next.