Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

I have been using this product for at least three months - at night, after toner application. I have acne scarring and dark pigmentation all over my cheeks and I have not noticed any change whatsoever! I'm pretty disappointed because I have read nothing but great reviews on this product. When you apply it, it's a little sticky but absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin smooth and surprisingly not sticky! But otherwise, I haven't noticed much change at all. This product didn't irritate or cause breakouts. It has a medicinal orange-y smell to it, which quickly dissipates as the product absorbs into your skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On week six of using this at night after cleansing. Love it. Love that it includes SAP (great for acne fighting) and lactic acid (my fave AHA) and does not clog me at all. I find my skin just looks healthier and clearer when using this. Note: don't overdo the amount when using - half a pump does your whole face and neck. Will update when bottle is empty. Oh and really quickly - I am slightly annoyed with OH as I have emailed to get the percentages of the actives on this product and have not received a reply.

EDIT: 6/10/13 - per CS at OH percentages on actives is proprietary information so they are unable to give that data to consumers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for a week and my acne marks are starting to fade very slightly. This makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. Its a little bit sticky when you apply it but after a few minutes it goes away and my foundation goes on beautifully. Fyi; Im combo, very clog and acne prone and this has not caused any reactions or breakouts.
Will continue to use this and see if my skin improves and will update in a few weeks...........................
Oct 28 UPDATE; So I have been using this at night mostly, and sometimes in the AM before my foundation to heal up blemishes. Im still happy with this product and feel it is helping the overall look of my skin.............will update again in a month or so.........
UPDATE Nov 26: still loving this, no new breakouts and its continuing to make my complexion more even and glow.
FEB 19-2013 - Still using this and loving it

I am on my second bottle of Ole Henrikson Enlighten Me. I rarely spend this much on one product, much less do it twice. I started noticing two dark spots on the left side of my face a couple of years ago. I came home from vacation and despite wearing a cap and spf 50 religiously, my two dark spots darkened. I also noticed tiny, faint spots on my hands. I was freaked out. I applied one squirt of this serum every night, then applied the leftovers I had on my fingertip to my hands. The faint spots on my hands disappeared. The two spots on my face have faded significantly. As I start my second bottle, I am optimistic that they will fade further. The smell of the serum was great, citrus-y. It is slightly sticky so I made sure I applied it right before falling asleep - with no chances of anything else but sleep occurring next.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is just so-so. I used it for a month and it didn't do much. My face felt softer in the mornings, but that was it. I didn't think I gave it enough time so I've been using it every night for 3 months. I wash my face, put this serum on, then a light moisturizer. Still it did nothing. My brown spots are still there, it didn't lightening any of them a bit. I do have sensitive, oily skin and this didn't bother my skin. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't purchase again.