Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by skin type : Combination

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

I am on my second bottle of the Enlighten Me Serum. I use a pea size amount in the morning for my forehead and chin areas, where I have most of my acne scarring, and then I use a dime size amount at night for my entire face. That said, a little goes a long way with this product because it is so viscous and spreads out quickly. I have noticed a difference in my acne scarring, but nothing with my sun spots, which may be something others may want to consider. For me, the change in my acne scars was gradual so that it wasn't until my first bottle was almost empty that I realized that my scars had lightened. And despite the tackiness on the skin until the serum is absorbed, as other reviewers have mentioned, I do love this serum. The orange scent of the product is nice and most importantly, it is working to lighten my dark spots. I would recommend this product and seeing as I am already on my second bottle, would definitely repurchase again.

I am on my second bottle of Ole Henrikson Enlighten Me. I rarely spend this much on one product, much less do it twice. I started noticing two dark spots on the left side of my face a couple of years ago. I came home from vacation and despite wearing a cap and spf 50 religiously, my two dark spots darkened. I also noticed tiny, faint spots on my hands. I was freaked out. I applied one squirt of this serum every night, then applied the leftovers I had on my fingertip to my hands. The faint spots on my hands disappeared. The two spots on my face have faded significantly. As I start my second bottle, I am optimistic that they will fade further. The smell of the serum was great, citrus-y. It is slightly sticky so I made sure I applied it right before falling asleep - with no chances of anything else but sleep occurring next.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is just so-so. I used it for a month and it didn't do much. My face felt softer in the mornings, but that was it. I didn't think I gave it enough time so I've been using it every night for 3 months. I wash my face, put this serum on, then a light moisturizer. Still it did nothing. My brown spots are still there, it didn't lightening any of them a bit. I do have sensitive, oily skin and this didn't bother my skin. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't purchase again.

I have sensitive/combination skin, so I needed a serum to help lighten old acne scars and even out my complexion from redness due to blemishes past. The serum's scent is pretty similar to lemons, which isn't unpleasant. It doesn't cause any sort of irritation in the form of blemishes to my skin. It sometimes burns a little, but it's not unbearable. After my first use, I noticed improvement in the redness of my skin. I have been using it frequently for the past two weeks and my skin looks far better than it did to begin with. I've been told it isn't a long term solution, but I'm just using it to accentuate the healing process and it is working.