Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by skin type : Normal

2.0

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

I have been using this product for at least three months - at night, after toner application. I have acne scarring and dark pigmentation all over my cheeks and I have not noticed any change whatsoever! I'm pretty disappointed because I have read nothing but great reviews on this product. When you apply it, it's a little sticky but absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin smooth and surprisingly not sticky! But otherwise, I haven't noticed much change at all. This product didn't irritate or cause breakouts. It has a medicinal orange-y smell to it, which quickly dissipates as the product absorbs into your skin.