Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

well I bought this yesterday at TJ Maxx for 19.99 and used it one night.. it really worked for my dark acne spots on my cheeks.. I have very oily acne prone skin and am very reluctant to try anything new on my face as it usually makes it break out more.. I used it again this morning and will continue to use it to see more results.. I would recommend this to anyone with dark acne spots and I would buy it again in a heart beat.. good stuff!!!!

I am on my second bottle of the Enlighten Me Serum. I use a pea size amount in the morning for my forehead and chin areas, where I have most of my acne scarring, and then I use a dime size amount at night for my entire face. That said, a little goes a long way with this product because it is so viscous and spreads out quickly. I have noticed a difference in my acne scarring, but nothing with my sun spots, which may be something others may want to consider. For me, the change in my acne scars was gradual so that it wasn't until my first bottle was almost empty that I realized that my scars had lightened. And despite the tackiness on the skin until the serum is absorbed, as other reviewers have mentioned, I do love this serum. The orange scent of the product is nice and most importantly, it is working to lighten my dark spots. I would recommend this product and seeing as I am already on my second bottle, would definitely repurchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for a week and my acne marks are starting to fade very slightly. This makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. Its a little bit sticky when you apply it but after a few minutes it goes away and my foundation goes on beautifully. Fyi; Im combo, very clog and acne prone and this has not caused any reactions or breakouts.
Will continue to use this and see if my skin improves and will update in a few weeks...........................
Oct 28 UPDATE; So I have been using this at night mostly, and sometimes in the AM before my foundation to heal up blemishes. Im still happy with this product and feel it is helping the overall look of my skin.............will update again in a month or so.........
UPDATE Nov 26: still loving this, no new breakouts and its continuing to make my complexion more even and glow.
FEB 19-2013 - Still using this and loving it

I am on my second bottle of Ole Henrikson Enlighten Me. I rarely spend this much on one product, much less do it twice. I started noticing two dark spots on the left side of my face a couple of years ago. I came home from vacation and despite wearing a cap and spf 50 religiously, my two dark spots darkened. I also noticed tiny, faint spots on my hands. I was freaked out. I applied one squirt of this serum every night, then applied the leftovers I had on my fingertip to my hands. The faint spots on my hands disappeared. The two spots on my face have faded significantly. As I start my second bottle, I am optimistic that they will fade further. The smell of the serum was great, citrus-y. It is slightly sticky so I made sure I applied it right before falling asleep - with no chances of anything else but sleep occurring next.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am 31 years old, I always had oily and combination skin with occassional acne. However, since I stop taking my birth control, my skin went crazy on my the last two months. I broke out like teenager and since I have sensitive skin too, I can't use a lot of the products. I was in Sephora one day and just really needed something to help minimze the scars, and my mom loved the truth serum, so I decided to give this serum a try. I absolutely love it. It has been a month now, and I use it twice a day, morning and night. My acne scars are dimished, and there's a faint or hint of a slight pinkness, and majority of it is gone. i am so thankful that this product worked for me, and it didn't break me out at all. I use it after I clean my face, then a moisturizer, and some eye cream and I am good to go. The only thing I don't like is that the pump actually pumps out a lot more, so don't push it down all the way, if not you'll be left with too much serum. I highly recommend this product and I would buy it again.

--------------------------------

Update: I recently switched to Truth Serum by Ole Henricks, and I like that one even better. After using the truth serum for three weeks, my skin is brighter, smoother and my acne scar are almost gone. I absolutely love it, I think the Truth Serum is better than this product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is just so-so. I used it for a month and it didn't do much. My face felt softer in the mornings, but that was it. I didn't think I gave it enough time so I've been using it every night for 3 months. I wash my face, put this serum on, then a light moisturizer. Still it did nothing. My brown spots are still there, it didn't lightening any of them a bit. I do have sensitive, oily skin and this didn't bother my skin. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't purchase again.