Everyday Minerals Viki's Radiant Creation

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is now known as Sheri's radiant creation. I always get a sample of this but haven't ordered the full size yet. It's kind of a dusty rose color and does have a small amount of sparkle in it. I love that it's so sheer. I do have a full size blush from EM, but I find myself almost never using it because I seem to always mess up blush. This, however, is very sheer and easy to wear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This shade is a bit too dark and pigmented for my very fair skin (EDM's Golden Fair) to use as an all over face luminizer. I do like it as a blush or to add a sheer peachy bronzey color dimension over another blush, but I have to use an incredibly light hand over other areas of my face to use this on any other area.

I received this product in the No Makeup Makeup Kit from EDM and I definitely can't use it with the included baby kabuki brush because the bristles are very dense and it applies too much product to look natural on my fair skin.

I prefer the Natural lucent face powder that also came in the kit for very fair women because I feel like there's more leeway with that neutral, nude shade and it makes my skin look so naturally illuminated. The Viki's Radiant Creation looks like I've actually applied something to my face, which isn't a natural look.

I'm surprised EDM chose to include this shade in their kit for Fair to Ivory skin tones as a lucent powder. It is pretty as a blush, though.

on 10/29/2010 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been wearing this everyday! So obsessed, it's replaced my love for Waffle Cone. It's a very light beige/tan color, like Tea time or Email me but lighter and more natural. I never use a light hand wtih it, I love putting it on my cheeks. It wakes my skin up and is ever so natural. I normally put Viki's radiant creation on and then some brighter blush on the apples of my cheeks. The color looks sparkly but on the skin it's subtle.

on 6/30/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous pinky-bronzey-brown-shimmery blush/bronzer/face color. I use it on my cheeks or all over. Great on fair girls!

on 5/10/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

whenever i wear this product, people tell me my skin looks really pretty and glowing. i'm not one for sparkles but this definitely gives you a fresh face when you're going for less make up and i love that. it has a pinky-purply sheen that seems unusual but is a really cool daytime look. not enough color to go without my bronzer, but a nice look for the cheeks.

*also a very cute eyeshadow shade- I recently gave my sample to a friend who was new to make up, and she loved how subtle yet brightening it was on her lids.

on 6/17/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This should be labeled as a highlighter, as it is part of their lucent face collection and not the blushes.

Its very glittery which I don't like. If I was in my teens and going to a party, it would be fun and the actual product quality is fine (other than no staying power), but it will give you sparkly cheeks instead of glowing cheeks. I prefer the pearls but wouldnt buy any of their lucent items again. Love the other products though :)

on 12/14/2008 4:21:00 PM

I LOVE Viki's Radiant Creation. I use it all over my face (lightly) after applying all my other makeup. It works very well with the MAC 187 as an applicator. It give my skin a glow.

Will continue to repurchase.

on 1/25/2009 5:26:00 PM

I love Everyday Minerals. Every time I order a new sample, I think: THIS is my HG foundation/blush/eyeshadow. Then a few months pass, I decide to try some more samples, and I find that they've come out with products even better than before.

With "Viki's Radiant Creation" I think I've found my new HG foundation. Finally, I've achieved the flawless no makeup look I've been searching for. Just a single layer over my entire face, and my skin looks glowing and perfect. I can't stop staring in the mirror.

For the record, I have been previously wearing the Multi-tasking foundation, but felt I looked too pale, although the color matched my skin. I wanted something to make me look a little more tanned, and this works well for that. The Radiant Creation blush doesn't really provide any coverage, so it may not work well alone for girls who need to cover blemishes.

I got this as a freebie with my purchase, and I probably wouldnt have bought it by myself. That being said, Im quite amazed how much I've grown to love it. Usually Everyday Minerals 'lucent' category blushes are nothing more than shimmery highlighters but this one though, if layered on a bit, makes a nice natural bronzer/blush. Im relatively light skinned so this appears as a shimmery tan/brown on me, but I imagine its a lot more subtle on medium and darker skin tones. If you're just spending time outdoors or something where you really dont want to look like you're wearing makeup, a few layers of this will just give you a nice glow that makes your cheeks naturally sunkissed. It is a bit shimmery, but I find that you can usually dust away the shimmer with a fluffy brush if you need to, it separates from the color quite easily which is the case with most of EM's shimmery blushes. I use this as a natural looking blush, a bronzer, to add a little shimmer/glow to other blushes - it really is quite a lovely product.

on 1/17/2009 7:09:00 PM

I got this as a free sample and am now in love with it! I used it everyday. Sometimes I wear it alone if I'm in the mood for a fresh faced healthy glow and other days I add a bit of Gameshow or Apple blush over top of it for a more dramatic effect.