Lipstick Queen Medieval

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 19-24

1 review

(from packaging): phenyl trimethicone, silica, nylon-12, octyldodecanol, ozokerite, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, polyisobutene, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, beeswax (cera alba), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vegetable oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, honey extract, vinis vitefera (grape) fruit extract, camelia oleifera (tea) leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, butylene glycol, water (aqua), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 20, butylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides (CI 77499). (from website): RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE VEGETABLE OIL EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX BEESWAX (CERA ALBA) ETHYHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE OZOKERITE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) TOCOPHERYL ACETATE HYROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL LIMANANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER HYDROGENEATED OLIVE OIL BENZOPHONONE-3 ISOPROPYLPARABEN ISIBUTYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN IRON OXIDES 77491 IRON OXIDES 77492 IRON OXIDES 77499 RED 7 LAKE 15850 RED 33 LAKE 17200 YELLOW 5 LAKE 19140

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HG!!! I love this. I think it looks very nice and does exactly what it claims to. Probably my favorite lip product right now.

The downside it that it doesnt last long. I went on vacation for a week and only brought this and one other lipstick. (I cant stand the thought of losing any so I bring a minimum). I did wear it a lot, and carried it with me and reapplied throughout the day. (staying power is expectantly weak) But boy am I regretting that, in that one week I got through more lipstick than I have in any of my other tubes of lipstick. Like MAC lipsticks..you wear them often but still it doesnt seem to go down in the tube...Medieval goes more like a lipbalm which I guess makes since.

If you go into the purchase knowing its more like a tinted lipbalm in terms of color, staying power, and longevity you will be pleasantly surprised. It is really so, so beautiful. But if you go into it expecting a lot of opaque color, or a lipstick staying power you may be disappointed. It has enough color to change your lip color and its obvious to me that I'm wearing something but others may think I just have naturally red lips. I am trying to wear it minimally because I dont want to run out, but when I do I will definitely repurchase.