Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

4.1

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) (Other) : Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Parfum (Fragrance), Behenic Acid, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc

on 3/11/2017 10:11:00 AM

YSL is probably my favorite makeup brand. i bought this lipstick, its creamy nude color is gorgeous but now i run out of this product and unfortunately i can't find this product on the site of ysl. if there is any one can suggest me other product by exactly this color. i searched a lot but mostly they are nude pink. i need sth creamy!!!!exactly this color!!!!!

on 5/19/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Holy Hannah this product and colour is GORGEOUS!!! Everytime I wear it I get loads of compliments. It looks smooth and beautiful on the lips and this shade is to die for! I would repurchase in a second! The only small fault I have is that it has little staying power because it is so moisturizing, however how it feels on the lips is amazing.

on 4/29/2015 9:10:00 PM

After seeing this pop up in suggested pins on Pinterest sooo many times, I decided I must try this beautiful lipstick... Happy anniversary gift to me.. Lol. It looks wonderful on gals with my skin tone on all the swatches Ive seen but... Nooooo I cannot wear this! It makes me look dead. When I put on foundation (Laura mercier blush ivory) this makes my lips look almost the exact same color. Not cute at all. I guess I could buy a lip liner but if ur already spending $36 on a friggin lipstick u should not need to adjust the color at all. it should be an all in one kinda deal lol.

I'd been tempted by this and tried it on under the department store lights. It looked fine but when I applied it in daylight, it was so pink toned. I have very fair skin and its too strongly pink for me, however....it multi tasks as a blusher and is fine on cheeks but, this delicious packaging really wowed me. The texture is nice but I didn't actually wear it on my lips. This was the lightest color they had. Lovely for cooler skin tones and beautiful for retouching.
This packaging is fab but they should bring out some more wearable colors in their nudes.

on 10/26/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I remember trying this on when I was a teen from a sampler that came with a magazine.i immediately felt in love with it.Unfortunately,I ran out of it,even though I used it with sooo much caution.Fast forward 7(?) years later.I was in sephora when i saw there was a 35% sale on ysl products.They got me!I think the lipstick now is different than it was when it came out then.First of all this exact shade is sooo much pinker,the previous one was more beige.And the finish now is a lot more creamier,almost oily.It feels great on the lips but it makes the staying power suck.The older formula was a bit thicker and more long lasting.It still is very pigmented and smells devine like it used to though.I am a weak person and I bought it even though I don't really like it.It is definitely a splurge item,it's a very pretty shade that looks great on me and the packaging is so luxurious but I barely use it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wanted to love this color :( I'm about NC30, slightly paler in the winter, I would say no paler than NC25. Even in the winter, I find this too light for me. I guess because I have a warmer skin tone. This formula feels moisturizing, but I find wears off quickly. It also leaves that whitish residue around my lips. The packaging is beautiful but overall, I found this particular color disappointing. I would not purchase this color again.

on 2/25/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging is so gorgeous and fancy, but it is what I love about it the most... I can see why the rouge voluptes are popular as the pigment it is intense and they feel creamy and luxurious. Because it is so creamy it applies well even if your lips are not in peak and moist condition. This is my first and only RV so far and unfortunately I don't think this shade is the best for me. It is definitely not beige but a pretty baby pink nude shade without any blue or purple undertones, which nearly always ruin baby pinks for me. It washes me out and I feel like it would look better on tanned skin. I can only wear it with a darker lip liner and when I am doing a smokey eye, even if it is only a soft one. The colour is so rich and I wouldn't want to swipe this generously on the lips - a few dabs/presses on the lips and some blending is all you need. I barely use any product each application, which means it'll last a good while. I don't know about the other shades but nude beige does not last very well. Well, it is average but as soon as you take a drink, even just one sip it pretty much disappears. I wouldn't repurchase this shade but I would consider purchasing one in a different colour.

First, I always lovee the luxury packaging of YSL. My lips is kinda red sometimes, so I have a difficulty to find the right pink lippies for me. Pink colour sometimes became weird and tacky on my lips, cause my lips was already red. When I tried this Nude Beige it turned out so beautiful! It really does pinkish nude but not making my skin so pale. So natural n gorgeous, I got compliments from my friends wearing this lipstick. Definitely my new staple!

on 5/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

YSL always gets me on their packaging! So beautiful and luxurious! I will say YSL is probably my favourite makeup brand. I really like this lipstick, it looks really good on me when I am paler. Which is good because I never feel great about my skin when I am my lightest shade. So an amazing lipstick always makes me feel better about myself. It is a pinky nude, but it is more on the pink side. I first got the Ultimate beige shade, as I was told its the shade KIM K wears and her makeup is ALWAYS on point. But I found it too brown for me. Price it a bit much, but its what you expect with a company like YSL. Great nude pink for light skin girls. Not sure about light. But anything darker than Mac NC30 this will be too pale! In those times I mix it with the shade 13 Peach Passion and it gives a beautiful peach pink! You do need to re-apply which is why I gave it a 4/5! But I don't think it claims to be long lasting

Also it's a maybe for buying again. Usually lipsticks last me a long time, I will try and find a cheaper alternative!

For reference when I am my lightest I am Sephora color IQ: 3Y06

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

As everyone has already mentioned, the packaging on these is absolutely beautiful and cannot be faulted in any way. The texture feels lovely and creamy on the lips, sometimes I even swipe on a little if I don't have a lip balm to hand! However, the lasting power is AWFUL, I'm talking literally an hour tops. Not to mention that a lot of the shades themselves are unoriginal and can easily be duped especially the pinks and reds. The reason I would buy again is simply for the creamy texture that I've never found with a lipstick, but I doubt I'll be replacing individual shades when I use them up. There's a lot better lipsticks within this price range.