Ulta Key West

Key West

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

This is a very pigmented bright eye shadow that is bendable. Defiantly worth the purchase. Go get you some!

on 6/18/2012 9:38:00 PM

I've had this eyeshadow for over a year now I love it! It's a very pretty color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the blue e/s I have been searching for. Unlike other blues I have tried, this shade compliments my blue eyes. Love the texture and the slight shimmer in this one. Applies like a charm. Would
purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was hesitant about buying Key West. I normally avoid blue colors because they hardly look right on me. I kept coming back to this every time I went to Ulta. It wanted me to buy it...so I caved and I'm glad I did. It is a light blue/aqua color...almost a sea foam color with shades of gold if viewed in the right light. Its quite unique for the Ulta line. This is another color that does have a frosty sheen to it, but it doesn't take away from the color (which I find generally happens) A+ for that! Paired with mint and you have a lovely light eye that brightens your over all look. If you are someone who normally doesn't wear blues, try this one.
NET WT 0.13 OZ/3.8 G
This comes in a nice big round pan. The container is silver platic bottomed with a clear flip top lid. No applicator included.
Creamy powder consistency. Blends easily, don't have to work extremely hard at it.
Can be purchased as a single for $7.00 but often these are on sale as a bogo free!

ETA: This is almost an exact dupe for a shadow in the old B&BW shadow line...it was called Reflecting Pool

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Key West, in my opinion, looks like "robin's egg blue" with a little sheen. I have brown eyes and have been told I can wear pretty much any color, but this one just doesn't look right on me directly out of the pan. Unless I tone it down with another color, it looks like I'm playing dress-up with a 7 year old's play-makeup kit. I made this less in-your-face by covering it up a little with my highlighter color, Silk. It made for a light eye that brightened my face. It wears well just like every other Ulta shade I own, but needs a little work to be an everyday look, IMO. Beautiful shade for summer and great quality! I'd purchase again.

on 6/21/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this color today and thought it was very pretty...it looks like a soft minty/aqua color w/ shimmer but when applied, it turns into a mint seafoam/gold shimmer. Reminds me of the way the MAC lipglass called "Chicky" looked pink in the container, but turned gold when applied.

This would definitely suffice as a highlighter, I used it w/ Mosaic on my lids and Mink in my corners and brow bone. Very aquatic look...beachy is more like it.

I will be purchasing a lot more of this color for my personal stash.

on 10/5/2008 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of the newer shades to the collection Key West is very unique. Firstly, the formula is so amazing im so happy Ulta reformulated all their shadows..now i have to rebuy the ones i already have in the old form! Secondly Key West is a very beautiful soft aqua shade with gold in it! It's so amazing..reminds me of the beautiful clean shores on a sunny beach day.

on 7/26/2009 10:51:00 AM

Love this eye shadow, goes on easily and stay whole day long. Color is very pretty, really open up your eyes.

And you can't beat the price, now Ulta has a big sale, all the eye shadows is only $3.50.

on 5/17/2009 11:20:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! When you apply it, it goes on with ease and the color is absolutely stunning. Its a beautiful aqua color with light shimmer. Its highly pigmented. I absolutely would buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this product! Key West is such a flattering color on all kinds of skin tones. It doesn't crease and it feels so silky too. The color stays on all day long. Best eye shadow ever :)