no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

this is a great product! A beautiful sky-blue with micro-glitter shimmer! It's sooooo pretty. Application was great for me, no streakiness or bald spots and was pretty opaque with one thick coat, but did two for good measure. Not too thick, not too thin

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

9 years ago

This is a pretty, true blue with teensy silver microglitter. I didn't have any real problems applying it; I did three thin coats and it evened out very well. Overall it is a pretty color but not the best on me (I tend to like blues that are greener or more purple on my yellow-toned skin). I think this would be a really nice, summery blue polish for someone more neutral/cool-toned.

About reviewer (811 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I absolutely love this! I got this as an extra item in a swap, and at first I didn't think it would suit my NW15 skintone, but it actually looks really nice. Two coats gives bottle colour. I find the formula to be a bit thin (personally) and it takes forever to dry but, overall its a good product.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I absolutely love this color! China Glaze formula isn't that good, but this color is gorgeous. It's the perfect blue for me, and if you can deal with the difficulties of applying it, definitely buy it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is Treehugger's sky blue sister. A very pigmented, opaque shimmer, CB looks almost like a creme unless you're under direct light. Two coats give bottle color.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is a perfect sky blue with a shimmery flash. I'm definitely going to have to order an emergency back-up of this color. Yeah, it's probably best for summer but I live in southern CA so it doesn't really matter. I got it online for $2.99.

About reviewer (3510 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool