Isehan KissMe heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner in pen form available on the market- no doubt about it. Dark long lasting non irritating (my eyes are quite sensitive)--clean lines very perfect and small tip--

and the whole thing is better than Dolly Wink, a BILLION times superior to Stila (hate that one), Dior, Guerlain, Kat von D, NYX, Essence, Cover Girl, Fusion Cosmetics, Estee Lauder-- the list goes on- i've tried tons this is the best pen form liquid liner period also available in dark brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I'm talking about the pen version, and not the one that you dip into a pot. I wear winged liner almost everyday, and my eyes have a tendancy to smudge everything. This one does not budge. It is a pen liner, with a very tapered brush tip (similar to Physician's Formula and Kat Von D). I can achieve a very thin and sharp line with this product. It is opaque and black, and it does not transfer, smudge or flake. I've been thrown in the pool with this on and my liner stayed on point. I would suggest if you get it wet, not to wipe, but to lightly dab and let it air dry as much as possible. I tightline with this, and it never transfers to my bottom lid. This liner always lasts until I take it off, and I have no complaints about it. It is priced around 10ish $, and it works as well, if not better than more expensive eyeliners such as Stila (the felt tip tends to deteriorate), and Kat Von D (dries out quickly). It lasts a long time too - I think I kept mine for about a year before it needed replacing. The only downside is that it's not readily available in Canada - I've ordered mine from sasa.com, or you can pick them up in Asia. Other comparable products I've tried are Physician's Formula (color is nowhere near as opaque, brush tip gets encrusted in product), Dollywink (I had to go over my line, the formula flakes off, and its not as long wearing). Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My favorite eyeliner. Stays on all day. I don't do any crazy big wings. I just do a tightline and it stays very well. And it's easy to work with. I have slightly oily lids because of eye creams and this holds on. I buy from Amazon and I can get it for 10-14 dollars. Sometimes it comes in a week, sometimes it takes a couple of weeks so I make sure I am not out before reordering. Worth the wait. I've tried all of the drugstore WP eyeliners and Dept. store ones too for that matter and they can't hold a candle to this one.

Absolutely HG product. I've been using it for more than 5 years and I've never steered away or wanted to try out other liners because I know I'd never find a wonder like this. It's precise, easy to use, doesn't smudge or budge AT ALL, lasts the whole day and comes in the darkest possible shade of black. In fact, I've got 3 spares sitting in my drawer because I'm so scared it will run out of stock. I find that application is easiest when it has been used for a month or so. The formula dries up a little by then and it gives almost like a gel liner sort of look. I've also used the Dolly Wink and K-Palette ones but out of the three, Heroine Make delievers the blackest black and lasts the longest. I really can't find anything to hate on this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lasts long; both in product amount and wear time. Always lasts me all day, super black and smooth lines. Very precise tip, great for any kind of eye lining; especially winged eyeliner! Holy Grail of eyeliners.

Cons:
cant draw fine lines.
Ink leakage
The cap spoiled after several use.

pros:
doesnt smudge
intense black colour
affordable price

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this for about $16 CAD online and this is probably my favourite liquid eyeliner! I've used this liner for so long and it's only just run out. I've used the Stila, MAC, Kat Von D, MUFE, Physicians Formula and Dolly Wink liquid liners, but this is the one I have been reaching for daily. I like the sharp brush applicator, how pigmented it is, I get the best control out of this one and I love the packaging of course! I haven't had any issues with application or it bleeding (only slightly). It's definitely not waterproof, but it is water resistant.

Some of the eyeliners I've mentioned are very similar to this, but the reasons why I prefer this eyeliner pen over the Stila, Kat Von D, Physcians Formula and Dolly Wink pens...

Stila ($26 CAD):
- Most expensive one out of all the pen liners
- Don't like the felt tip
- Overtime the applicator became too flimsy
- Initially was very pigmented and then became too watery
- Bled too much
- Was not waterproof to me (even though it claims to be)

Kat Von D ($23 CAD):
- Probably my 2nd favourite
- Also has brush applicator
- Very pigmented
- Waterproof
- Minimal to no bleeding
- Dried out too quickly for me

Physicians Formula (around $14.99 CAD):
- Cheapest one of all of them
- Brush applicator and 2-In-1 (has lash boosting serum in it)
- Water resistant
- Minimal bleeding
- Paraben-free
- Not pigmented enough (over time became less and less pigmented, probably because of the serum in it)

Dolly Wink (around $16.99 CAD):
- Tied with the Kat Von D eyeliner (also highly pigmented)
- Super cute packaging
- Brush applicator and has better control than Kat Von D eyeliner
- No bleeding
- Seems waterproof (I don't remember if it claimed to be)
- Like Kat Von D, ran out/dried out too quickly for me

The only negatives I can think of is: throughout the day, I noticed it faded a tiny bit in the inner corners of my eyes (my eyes do get a bit watery), the brush applicator might not be ideal for beginners and I don't think you can buy this in store. It's on the softer/flexible side, so if you have difficulty creating a cat eye/winged liner, this might not be for you.

If you can't find this in store and you don't want to order online, I would go with the Kat Von D Tattoo liner, since it's the most similar to this.

Tip: To prevent your liquid liner pens from drying out too quickly, store it standing up, with the brush/felt tip facing downwards

Definitely my HG eyeliner. I have used Clio Kill Black, Dolly Wink..both are pretty good except Clio's smudge a little (Clio has a very hard brush which is good for beginners who are not used to drawing eyeliners yet) and Dolly Wink brush is a little too soft and fine for me, plus pigmentation is not as good as KissMe.

KissMe is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. It dries up pretty fast and does NOT smudge AT ALL! It can stay for the entire day and night. The brush is not too soft and the brush tip ensures you get a nice wing. It is waterproof but too much water will still get some of the eyeliner off.

Definitely gonna be in my makeup bag every single time!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really hoped this works due to all the hype but no... the liner fades . its not suitable for my oily lids... no go for me.

Super black eyeliner - probably one of the blackest I've ever used. I've had it for about 3 months and it hasn't run out yet despite daily use. Nice brush tip for easy control and creating a wing. It WILL flake off if you start tearing up but otherwise it stays put all day. Takes a few seconds to dry so you might want to keep your eyes half closed to prevent creasing. Overall, a pretty solid eyeliner for the price ($13 on Amazon). I will be testing out the waterproof version to see if I would like that one better.