Isehan KissMe heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is perfect for beginners and pros
Not only does it last forever but it follows exactly how you hand moves to make the perfect line and can be built up to make a thicker nicer line
As soon as you apply it you can quickly twerk it around to make it thinner without too much smudging and then after that, it will stick on your skin foreverrrrrr
Would always recommend

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner in pen form available on the market- no doubt about it. Dark long lasting non irritating (my eyes are quite sensitive)--clean lines very perfect and small tip--

and the whole thing is better than Dolly Wink, a BILLION times superior to Stila (hate that one), Dior, Guerlain, Kat von D, NYX, Essence, Cover Girl, Fusion Cosmetics, Estee Lauder-- the list goes on- i've tried tons this is the best pen form liquid liner period also available in dark brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I'm talking about the pen version, and not the one that you dip into a pot. I wear winged liner almost everyday, and my eyes have a tendancy to smudge everything. This one does not budge. It is a pen liner, with a very tapered brush tip (similar to Physician's Formula and Kat Von D). I can achieve a very thin and sharp line with this product. It is opaque and black, and it does not transfer, smudge or flake. I've been thrown in the pool with this on and my liner stayed on point. I would suggest if you get it wet, not to wipe, but to lightly dab and let it air dry as much as possible. I tightline with this, and it never transfers to my bottom lid. This liner always lasts until I take it off, and I have no complaints about it. It is priced around 10ish $, and it works as well, if not better than more expensive eyeliners such as Stila (the felt tip tends to deteriorate), and Kat Von D (dries out quickly). It lasts a long time too - I think I kept mine for about a year before it needed replacing. The only downside is that it's not readily available in Canada - I've ordered mine from sasa.com, or you can pick them up in Asia. Other comparable products I've tried are Physician's Formula (color is nowhere near as opaque, brush tip gets encrusted in product), Dollywink (I had to go over my line, the formula flakes off, and its not as long wearing). Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My favorite eyeliner. Stays on all day. I don't do any crazy big wings. I just do a tightline and it stays very well. And it's easy to work with. I have slightly oily lids because of eye creams and this holds on. I buy from Amazon and I can get it for 10-14 dollars. Sometimes it comes in a week, sometimes it takes a couple of weeks so I make sure I am not out before reordering. Worth the wait. I've tried all of the drugstore WP eyeliners and Dept. store ones too for that matter and they can't hold a candle to this one.

Cons:
cant draw fine lines.
Ink leakage
The cap spoiled after several use.

pros:
doesnt smudge
intense black colour
affordable price

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lasts long; both in product amount and wear time. Always lasts me all day, super black and smooth lines. Very precise tip, great for any kind of eye lining; especially winged eyeliner! Holy Grail of eyeliners.

Absolutely HG product. I've been using it for more than 5 years and I've never steered away or wanted to try out other liners because I know I'd never find a wonder like this. It's precise, easy to use, doesn't smudge or budge AT ALL, lasts the whole day and comes in the darkest possible shade of black. In fact, I've got 3 spares sitting in my drawer because I'm so scared it will run out of stock. I find that application is easiest when it has been used for a month or so. The formula dries up a little by then and it gives almost like a gel liner sort of look. I've also used the Dolly Wink and K-Palette ones but out of the three, Heroine Make delievers the blackest black and lasts the longest. I really can't find anything to hate on this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really hoped this works due to all the hype but no... the liner fades . its not suitable for my oily lids... no go for me.

Super black eyeliner - probably one of the blackest I've ever used. I've had it for about 3 months and it hasn't run out yet despite daily use. Nice brush tip for easy control and creating a wing. It WILL flake off if you start tearing up but otherwise it stays put all day. Takes a few seconds to dry so you might want to keep your eyes half closed to prevent creasing. Overall, a pretty solid eyeliner for the price ($13 on Amazon). I will be testing out the waterproof version to see if I would like that one better.

Definitely my HG eyeliner. I have used Clio Kill Black, Dolly Wink..both are pretty good except Clio's smudge a little (Clio has a very hard brush which is good for beginners who are not used to drawing eyeliners yet) and Dolly Wink brush is a little too soft and fine for me, plus pigmentation is not as good as KissMe.

KissMe is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. It dries up pretty fast and does NOT smudge AT ALL! It can stay for the entire day and night. The brush is not too soft and the brush tip ensures you get a nice wing. It is waterproof but too much water will still get some of the eyeliner off.

Definitely gonna be in my makeup bag every single time!