NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This colour looks JUST like the colour of shadows! However, on my skin (im very yellow undertoned, NC30) it showed up a bit pink and the shadow wasn't really there as i'm a bit darker....
If anyone has this problem, try this alternative: Loreal infallible eyeshadow in Breaking nude!!!
Pigmented but can be blended out just enough so that it doesn't look like a line on your face!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

The quality of the blush is pretty good. A lot of pale people seem to like this for countouring and i can understand why. is extremely cool toned and will not pull muddy on pale skintones. but if you're tan, this will appear a little grey on you. I am indian w/ yellowish tan skin and it looks quite purple-grey on me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Heard so many great things about this blush, perfect dupe for MAC Emote blush. Only reason why I got it is because I heard it is the a great contour. Tried it on my tanned/warm skin tone and it just looked quite ashy. So I don't recommend for those who have darker skin tones. Looks great on lighter/pale skin tones. But it also works great as an eyeshadow.

on 4/23/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I think the color payoff looks pretty pigmented, just like the color of the product. It is a little chalky, probably because it has a greyish cast to it. I bought it because a couple of Youtube gurus said it was a dupe for MAC's Emote and great for contouring. I've found it a little too light for my skintone but because it's so grey I layer it with another matte bronzer and it works really well. I wish the product was a shade darker but that's not really the fault of the product. It probably wont' work for me once I get my summer tan. I found it very easy to blend but I do have to use a lot with a dense brush to get any payoff on my skin.

I bought this for $4.99 at a cheapo LBS. I called Nyx to ask them where they were sold in my area, and it turns out there was one about 10 blocks from my house. preemo deal.

Top Rated Contour