NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 5/24/2018 2:34:00 AM

It's too bad this has been discontinued. This is great value for the money and it works really well as a cool/neutral toned contour powder. I'm glad I bought a couple of spares. It's also small packaging, which makes it perfect for traveling. It's a really nice shade and it's very easy to blend. You can use a light hand and add more as you need.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Well isn't it a perfect contouring shade? It is!
I love pigmented products, but not with contouring because it can become too harsh too fast. And with this, you don't have to worry about it being too dark or orange. It is so hard in the pan that the brush doesn't pick up too much, which makes it easy to build up. It blends nicely and is not powdery, looks so natural on the cheeks and anywhere else you need to contour. It is a satin finish, so it doesn't look flat. I like to use it with Wet n Wild contour brush (white and pink) and it is perfect!
Overall, this little blush is my must-have and the quality is so good for the price.
Totally recommend it.

on 9/25/2016 6:26:00 PM

This is a beautiful contour product when you consider the price. Definitely best contour product from drugstore!
If you have darker skin color(idk maybe darker than n35?) you might found this one is very light for you. When i got fake than on i use the shade NC30 and it still looks fine but when im palest (NC15-20) this is the best! Literally. It looks better than my laguna by nars which is an epic contour product and so expensive.:(
SHADE is unique because we are trying to create fake shadows and shadows shouldn't be orange obviously contour product must have neutral or cool undertones in it. For example bahama mama from the balm has neutral undertones not so cool or not warm. But this one on the cool spectrum and i believe this is why it's perfect! I love it. Love love love.
For fair-light-medium skin people,i highly recommended!
-I also saw some swatches comparing this one with kevyn aucoin sculpting powder they look almost same!

on 11/17/2015 11:21:00 PM

It's very affordable and it comes in a sturdy plastic case. The pigmentation is just right and I don't get a lot of fall out when I dip my RT blush brush on pan.I bought this as a carry on contour that I can stash in my daily makeup kit. It does not look muddy as a contour shade and I love how it is very buildable. I was not expecting that a product cheaper than other drugstore brands can be this impressive! Worth every penny I spent!

As a pale girl, I feel that this is the best contour color I have found. I am very fair with pink undertones. For such a long time, I used bronzer to contour, but it often looked muddy or orange on my complexion. This creates the perfect natural shadow contour that bronzer just couldn't accomplish for me. This shade also makes a great eyeshadow contour/crease shade :) Plus, you can't beat the price of NYX products. Love it!

on 1/16/2014 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the only NYX blush I use regularly. It's dual purpose for me because I use it for contouring and I use it to tone down my LaFemme blush when I go a bit too heavy and can't blend it out. I love this Taupe color as I have a neutral skin tone and other contour powders are too orangy looking on me. I will purchase this again as it's a keeper!

on 8/31/2013 7:43:00 PM

Perfect contour shade for light because it creates the perfect illusion of a shadow. Im so done contouring with bronzers because those just look too orange and unnatural. This is really perfect and the price is great. Ordered it online and Im so happy that i did.

on 2/4/2013 9:52:00 AM

HG bronzer here!!!! I am super fair skinned and I have NEVER found a bronzer that was light enough and cool-toned enough to not look crazy on my light skin. This stuff is fantastic! Definitely only for those with cool toned skin because it does give a light greyish cast, but it looks so natural on my skin. I use this to contour my nose and face (on my cheeks and temples) and I honestly cannot live without this now! Will repurchase for life!

on 9/25/2012 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The ONLY color my pale skin can contour with. Amazing. It brings out the hallows and is competely matte. No orangey, shimmery, your face looks dirty look here. It blends out wonderfully, I don't look like I have stripes. My local Harmon didn't carry the shade, so I ordered it from NYX's website.

on 6/16/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have been looking for a contouring shade like MAC Strada which is not available anymore and i do have to say they are pretty close. i really like this for contouring and its afordable and not muddy.really nice.