NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best contouring powder you'd ever use! Forget about those cool toned bronzers: this one has the actual shade of a shadow. Nevertheless, you ain't gonna find it easy or quick to blend (due to the high percentage of pigments!), but at the end it gives your makeup that professional look we're all looking for.

on 2/25/2018 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Found on amazon; discontinued in stores. Haven't tried the new version HD blush. Such an amazing color for fair, cool toned skin. Some reviewers said you have to be careful with the pigmentation but I completely disagree... this is very buildable and hard to mess up. I apply with the real techniques setting brush under my cheekbone. I've also been using this for a "brontour" instead of bronzer for awhile. It has zero orange cast to it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not on contour on me. The HD version also does’t work as contour on me. On my olive/ochre/sallow skin, I get a lot of pink and red undertones so this is more of a cool toned blush on me. I really love how well it blends and how little I need to get a natural flush since on my skintone it can sometimes be a bit too easy to overdo blush.

on 9/25/2016 6:26:00 PM

This is a beautiful contour product when you consider the price. Definitely best contour product from drugstore!
If you have darker skin color(idk maybe darker than n35?) you might found this one is very light for you. When i got fake than on i use the shade NC30 and it still looks fine but when im palest (NC15-20) this is the best! Literally. It looks better than my laguna by nars which is an epic contour product and so expensive.:(
SHADE is unique because we are trying to create fake shadows and shadows shouldn't be orange obviously contour product must have neutral or cool undertones in it. For example bahama mama from the balm has neutral undertones not so cool or not warm. But this one on the cool spectrum and i believe this is why it's perfect! I love it. Love love love.
For fair-light-medium skin people,i highly recommended!
-I also saw some swatches comparing this one with kevyn aucoin sculpting powder they look almost same!

on 5/16/2016 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Perfect for my pale, cool toned skin so happy i finally got my fingers on this. If your pale and struggling to find a contour shade that isn't too warm this is the one for you trust me. And to that price how can you not be excited.

Perfect contouring product for fair skin tones. Got it for under 5 dollars - more than happy of my purchase.

on 6/13/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

this is a great contour shade for pale girls like myself..its very cool toned and creates the perfect shadow.. its very pigmented not powdery at all nice and smooth and easy to blend out..

on 5/26/2015 3:53:00 AM

It's the most natural product for contouring my check-bone and nose. Being a drugstore product makes this powder becomes a staple items in my everyday makeup routine.

on 1/6/2015 10:51:00 AM

Lovely as a transition/ blending colour on the eyes as well as a natural contour on the cheeks for my fairish skin. Easy to blend, very soft and velvety. My most used product at the moment with all kinds of eyeshadow colours and blush with it on the cheeks

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Everything they say is true! This blush is great for fair skinned people. I never would have purchased it - or even known about it - without MUA reviews. It looks muddy in the pan but when used right it gives great definition. (It took me a youtube video to figure out how to use it as a "contouring" blush - I wasn't particularly familiar with contouring). It's worth the $5 - just beware of the shoddy packaging as with all NYX blushes. I gave it an extra lippy because, miraculously, this one hasn't broken on me yet.