NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 5/24/2018 2:34:00 AM

It's too bad this has been discontinued. This is great value for the money and it works really well as a cool/neutral toned contour powder. I'm glad I bought a couple of spares. It's also small packaging, which makes it perfect for traveling. It's a really nice shade and it's very easy to blend. You can use a light hand and add more as you need.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not on contour on me. The HD version also does’t work as contour on me. On my olive/ochre/sallow skin, I get a lot of pink and red undertones so this is more of a cool toned blush on me. I really love how well it blends and how little I need to get a natural flush since on my skintone it can sometimes be a bit too easy to overdo blush.

on 9/25/2016 6:26:00 PM

This is a beautiful contour product when you consider the price. Definitely best contour product from drugstore!
If you have darker skin color(idk maybe darker than n35?) you might found this one is very light for you. When i got fake than on i use the shade NC30 and it still looks fine but when im palest (NC15-20) this is the best! Literally. It looks better than my laguna by nars which is an epic contour product and so expensive.:(
SHADE is unique because we are trying to create fake shadows and shadows shouldn't be orange obviously contour product must have neutral or cool undertones in it. For example bahama mama from the balm has neutral undertones not so cool or not warm. But this one on the cool spectrum and i believe this is why it's perfect! I love it. Love love love.
For fair-light-medium skin people,i highly recommended!
-I also saw some swatches comparing this one with kevyn aucoin sculpting powder they look almost same!

on 5/25/2016 6:00:00 PM

This is the perfect contour shade for my fair skin. I don't use anything else to contour with. I can use it lightly for just a little dimension to the face, or layer it for a more sculpted look without it looking weird. It's perfect, and I love the price. It has also lasted me a loong time and I use it every time I do my makeup.

Perfect contouring product for fair skin tones. Got it for under 5 dollars - more than happy of my purchase.

I was recently searching for a new contour shades as I find a lot of the shades in the contour kits I own don't really give me that chiseled look. I went on Amazon and decided to purchase this despite being a nc25-30 and I was amazed. Yeah it was about 9 bucks but it wasn't powdery what so ever and I found it very easy to work with. I'm disappointed it's being discontinued but there's a sale on Nyx blushes on the site and I'll definitely be buying a few. Finally the best contour shade. It may not be the best for me in the summer as I get up to an nc40 but as for my winter color I absolutely love.

on 11/17/2015 11:21:00 PM

It's very affordable and it comes in a sturdy plastic case. The pigmentation is just right and I don't get a lot of fall out when I dip my RT blush brush on pan.I bought this as a carry on contour that I can stash in my daily makeup kit. It does not look muddy as a contour shade and I love how it is very buildable. I was not expecting that a product cheaper than other drugstore brands can be this impressive! Worth every penny I spent!

on 8/31/2015 4:59:00 PM

So many people had said that this was a natural looking contour color for fair skin that I had to try it. (I'm an NW15-20). When you look at it in the pan, it doesn't look like much. It's sort of grey-brown-lilac. Yet somehow, magically, it is the perfect contour color. It actually looks like a shadow on my face, which is the idea behind contouring. At $4.99, this is one of those true affordable gems.

on 5/26/2015 3:53:00 AM

It's the most natural product for contouring my check-bone and nose. Being a drugstore product makes this powder becomes a staple items in my everyday makeup routine.

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! this is my all time HG contour powder. i have light skin and this is perfect for a contour! every time i tried to use a bronzer or contouring powder it would always look too orange on me, but this is perfect! it only costs $5 at cvs/ulta etc. its great and i will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it. only thing is that the packaging is rather cheap, another shade of nyx powder blush broke on me after i dropped it.