NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

So hard to blend out, and it had a very strong red undertone on the skin. I didn't get that "super natural" grey-brown contour from this. I have a medium complexion & used this on my nose and cheeks and looked god awful.

Packaging sucks, was too expensive for what it was on Amazon (nearly $10). I don't know if they reformulated this, or I got a bad batch, but I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 9/16/2016 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I kept hearing that this was a great contour shade for fairer skin. I personally don't like the shade of this at all. It's very ashy and muddy looking and the formula also didn't impress me as it applied patchy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this blush in Taupe. This blush was recommended as a great contour powder for very fair skin. The product was alright for the price, but made me break out like crazy. I applied it along my cheeks and my skin was not pleased. It clogged my pores like crazy. I'm now struggling with breakout and bumps on my cheek contour line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this thinking it would be a great shade for contouring. Well, I was wrong, I have fair skin with yellow undertones and this makes my face look really dirty.
In addition, this had no pigmentation, I had to scrape it with a knife and still it has little pigmentation.
I was very disappointed with this product, I guess I can use it has eye shadow, but still.. What a waste.

on 6/11/2012 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this as some girls on YouTube were saying it was a good contouring shade. First off, it's a very grey toned brown. I have yellow undertones in my skin and this just makes my face look dirty. I think I'm better suited with warmer products. I've tried it as an eyeshadow and it's okay but honestly this gets no use by me at all. I feel like it doesn't have much pigmentation at all and it feels really chalky. A huge miss for me. Luckily it wasn't too expensive.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is just plain bad. First of all, I love NYX lipsticks, so I thought their other products might be of equal quality.I'd heard so many good things about NYX eye-shadows, that they were even comparable to MAC. (Hahaha! They wish!) I have no problem with them not being top drawer products, but I could barely get any opacity out of this shadow, even after applying layer upon layer. The texture was chalky as well. I returned it. I will say that the staying power was pretty good, though. But what's the point, if there's hardly and color to begin with?

on 9/20/2011 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This looks like a frosty murky greyish white on my eyelids, which I don't really care for. Probably my least favorite taupe that I've tried. The pigmentation is decent, but the color is no good.

I bought this as a whim since my cvs is clearing out the nyx..but this color doesn't show up on me at all despite me being around nc25

I am NC30, somehow contouring my cheeks doesn't look good. It creates a hollow around my cheeks, so I use this as an eyeshadow to give some depth. This blush has grey undertones, reminds me of death, YUK! I will not purchase!!!

on 5/24/2009 8:37:00 PM

I dont know what the hype is about regarding this product. It does not work for me whatsoever. It too light for conturing i'm NC30