NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Taupe [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/3/2015 1:52:00 PM

Just wanted to put it out there that this can be used on many skin tones, not just fair. I have medium olive skin -- it can run the gamut from cool-toned and pale in the winter, to warm and bronze in summer. Most bronzers (and powders, ugh) oxidize on me, but this never does, always shows up, always looks natural. It hasn't broken me out.

It's hard to find in stores but I finally just caved and got it on Amazon for like $7. Paired with the Everyday Minerals Itahara brush, this is all I need for contour.

on 10/13/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been trying to find a replacement for strada since mac discontinued and this is it. it is a bit darker than strada on me but that is not a bad thing as i had to really pile on strada to get it to show up. a perfect nude, contour on my nc20 skin. love it! also it's lasting power is great. at least 5 hours on me

on 12/20/2009 4:47:00 PM

This is a nice neutral matte color. It is pretty close to the color of my skin so it doesn't show up too much which I like. I use this as an all over lid color and use any other darker eyeshadows I have on the crease. MAC's Satin Taupe looks great with this and so does Espresso. It does remind me of MAC's Wedge, they are pretty close. This can also be used to blend out other colors. The color is very pigmented and easy to blend as well. Other reviewers have said this is a boring color and I do kinda agree :) That's why I won't buy Wedge anymore since this is a much cheaper alternative. But it is a good generic taupe color that is good for your collection. Also, this truly is a taupe color. I have crazy skin on my eyes that seems to bring out red/orange in some of these taupes out there (think Maybelline Chai Latte quad, that taupe lid color looks crazy ugly on me), somehow this turns out truly taupe on me with nothing but primer on my lid. A lot of times I need to use a NYX pencil in Milk to neutralize some of these other taupey colors. For those that like really neutral looks for work, day, etc, this is a good cheap e/s to have in your bag.