ULTA Girlie

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

4.3

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

on 2/8/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Grabbed this on a whim in Ulta due to a BOGO deal and glad I did. Was looking for a light peachy-pink blush without shimmer or sparkle. I am fair with yellow undertones. This looks very natural on me, kind of a little-girl pink cheeks effect. It also has surprising staying power. Very pleased!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this color of blush. The only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day and hardly any product is picked up by my Sonia Kashuk blush brush, so I will be buying another blush. If it weren't for it not going well with my brush, I would buy it again.

on 12/12/2008 4:52:00 PM

This is a perfect color on me as I am very light but with yellow undertones...I don't like heavy makeup so this gives just the right amount of color.

Popular Blush Products