ULTA Girlie

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

on 5/26/2013 6:24:00 PM

I am writing this review since I just realized this blush is very close to the Lancôme sheer amourose blush. I put the two side by side and they are almost identical. I was faithfully using this until I received the Lancôme as a gift. Now I am stuck on the Lancôme. This is a great alternative if you are not able to shell out the 30.00 for the Lancôme. It is not exact but still a good blush. I may or may not repurchase depending on if I have the Lancôme.

on 2/8/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Grabbed this on a whim in Ulta due to a BOGO deal and glad I did. Was looking for a light peachy-pink blush without shimmer or sparkle. I am fair with yellow undertones. This looks very natural on me, kind of a little-girl pink cheeks effect. It also has surprising staying power. Very pleased!

Popular Blush Products