TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

3.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this conditioner on sale at TJMaxx, and I'm INLOVE! I have very strange natural hair. I have thick, kinky, tight curls underneath my hair, where as the top layers of my hair are medium-thick with very loose waves, almost straight. If I want to have natural, even looking curly hair, I have to use a curling iron on my top layers, which gets to be exhausting, not to mention unhealthy for my hair. I was excited to try this conditoner, in hopes for all over natural looking curls. That is exactly what I got! What I love about this conditioner is it really tightened my loose waves, and my whole head was covered in natural looking waves and curls after using this conditioner. There was no frizz, just thick, defined curls. My hair had volume and was soft, and had perfect waves and curls. Not to mention it smellls like yummy skittles. I've been using this conditiner for maybe a little over a month and it had given me perfect results everytime. I will definitely be buying this again!

on 7/21/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells great. But, this is just a so-so conditioner. Didn't not help with controlling frizz at all. I do not recommend and will not repurchase. Consider the Curls Rock Line instead, which worked much better for my curly, frizz prone hair.

on 6/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

This conditioner smells just like skittles! I love the smell, and it relaxes my hair, and my hair is not as frizzy anymore. I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/24/2010 5:45:00 AM

You're all wrong, this smells like Skittles. The purple ones I think and then it changes and smells kinds like the lemon ones, either way, DEFINITELY Skittles! Its the smell that sold me, plus I got it at Ross for half price on the big bottle, so how can ya go wrong there. I like it enough and it does keep my wavy hair in nice curls instead of my usual relaxed waves which I like but I can't say I'm crazy about the stuff just yet. I dunno, I'll look for another bottle at Ross and hope I don't get hooked to the point where I gotta shell out $24 because that would suck. But yes I would buy it again at $12 if nothing else but for that intoxicating Skittles smell! lol

on 2/13/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I wasn't too impressed with the performance of this product but I like that it doesn't weigh my hair down and I loved the scent. It did a decent job of moisturizing my hair, but did not cut down on my frizz. Overall I think its a bit pricey for what you get and moisture maniac is a better conditioner even for curly haired ladies.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The scent of this stuff is truly amazing. It smells like you are conditioning your hair with rich, creamy Starburst's (more like super fruity Starbursts on steroids to be exact). Your hair smells like candy all day long. People kept asking me what I was wearing at work while my hair was air drying because they said it smelled so yummy. That said, it's not that effective at really handling super frizzy, naturally curly hair. This might be perfect for girls with curls who don't have a lot of frizz to deal with. I have used this a few times now (the shampoo as well) because the scent is so intoxicating (and because it has a soothing effect on my scalp), but once my hair actually dries, I am usually sorry. I bought a tube of each (conditioner and the shampoo) and will probably use them on weekends where I just want to hang out at home and relax, but if I am going somewhere, I'll stick to my tried and true system. This does smell really yummy and feels really good going on. If you have fairly tame hair, you might really love this. This product just wasn't able to handle hair as thick and curly as mine. I still think DevaCare (not DevaCurl which stinks horribly and is actually not as effective as their DevaCare line) is the best system on earth for really frizzy, dry, naturally curly hair. I finish that off with Curly Hair Solutions award winning Curl Keeper and always a dollop of Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Cream in Fine to Medium (thicker version weighs my hair down too much, so fine to medium is actually perfect). This sure feels good going on though (really yummy scent).

Popular Conditioners