TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

4.2

on 8/30/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm glad i decided to try out this conditioner. It works great. I don't think it smells as good as the shampoo though. It's pretty moisturizing and has great slip for detangling. It leaves my curls super soft and with less frizz. It actually leaves my curls looking more springy than usual also. Great product.

on 7/21/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells great. But, this is just a so-so conditioner. Didn't not help with controlling frizz at all. I do not recommend and will not repurchase. Consider the Curls Rock Line instead, which worked much better for my curly, frizz prone hair.

on 3/23/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this conditioner with it's matching shampoo and my 3a/b curls love it !! It's very moisturising and I get nice clumpy frizz free curls using this combo. Smells the same as the shampoo - like pink starburst lollies :)

on 2/13/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I wasn't too impressed with the performance of this product but I like that it doesn't weigh my hair down and I loved the scent. It did a decent job of moisturizing my hair, but did not cut down on my frizz. Overall I think its a bit pricey for what you get and moisture maniac is a better conditioner even for curly haired ladies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I saw this new line in Ulta and had to try it. Unfortunately, they were out of the shampoo, so I just got the conditioner. The smell at first sniff is really strong and a bit sickeningly sweet, but the more I smelled it, the more it grew on me. It's like pixie sticks smell. Anyway, it's a nice consistency, coats smoothly, rinses well and leaves hair very soft. The first day I used it, I noticed a difference in how my curls fell I didn't need as much product to control frizz. I am very impressed. Tigi's Catwalk Curls Rock is my current HG . . . but Foxy Curls may take its place on my shower shelf once I get my hands on the shampoo to try with this.