TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Other
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

3.5

holy cow. when i washed my hair in the shower, i swear there was an explosion between skittles and starbursts flowing through the water and splashing on my hair--basically what im trying to say--THIS SHIZZ MAKES MY HAIR SMELL LIKE CANDY GOODNESS. yes, candy--what the hecks not to like, right?! and not to mention, this stuff, actually does what a conditioner is supposed to. believe me, ive been on the search for quite sometime to tame my damaged, curly, frizzy, and untamed mess of hair--and this...this is quite the find if i do say so myself. I have tried paul mitchell, wen, john frieda, its a 10, drugstore brands ranging from herbal essences, garnier, and dove...you name it. this...is...blissful in a tube. the only thing--the price and the packaging. personally i prefer pump bottles in the shower, because i feel it to be less of a "hassle" but thats just my lazy self talking, so im willing to deal with it. As for the price, this for me was a definite splurge. I asked my boyfriend to help me find a conditioner that smelled yummy, I bought this for $17 at CVS...but since im the type of girl who likes to soak my hair in conditioner, it may run out qiuckly. I may have to find a dupe for this if I want to continue having money in my bank account--but honestly, treat yourself to this once in your life. It totally makes you smile in the shower...if thats not creepy...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The scent of this stuff is truly amazing. It smells like you are conditioning your hair with rich, creamy Starburst's (more like super fruity Starbursts on steroids to be exact). Your hair smells like candy all day long. People kept asking me what I was wearing at work while my hair was air drying because they said it smelled so yummy. That said, it's not that effective at really handling super frizzy, naturally curly hair. This might be perfect for girls with curls who don't have a lot of frizz to deal with. I have used this a few times now (the shampoo as well) because the scent is so intoxicating (and because it has a soothing effect on my scalp), but once my hair actually dries, I am usually sorry. I bought a tube of each (conditioner and the shampoo) and will probably use them on weekends where I just want to hang out at home and relax, but if I am going somewhere, I'll stick to my tried and true system. This does smell really yummy and feels really good going on. If you have fairly tame hair, you might really love this. This product just wasn't able to handle hair as thick and curly as mine. I still think DevaCare (not DevaCurl which stinks horribly and is actually not as effective as their DevaCare line) is the best system on earth for really frizzy, dry, naturally curly hair. I finish that off with Curly Hair Solutions award winning Curl Keeper and always a dollop of Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Cream in Fine to Medium (thicker version weighs my hair down too much, so fine to medium is actually perfect). This sure feels good going on though (really yummy scent).