TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

4.3

holy cow. when i washed my hair in the shower, i swear there was an explosion between skittles and starbursts flowing through the water and splashing on my hair--basically what im trying to say--THIS SHIZZ MAKES MY HAIR SMELL LIKE CANDY GOODNESS. yes, candy--what the hecks not to like, right?! and not to mention, this stuff, actually does what a conditioner is supposed to. believe me, ive been on the search for quite sometime to tame my damaged, curly, frizzy, and untamed mess of hair--and this...this is quite the find if i do say so myself. I have tried paul mitchell, wen, john frieda, its a 10, drugstore brands ranging from herbal essences, garnier, and dove...you name it. this...is...blissful in a tube. the only thing--the price and the packaging. personally i prefer pump bottles in the shower, because i feel it to be less of a "hassle" but thats just my lazy self talking, so im willing to deal with it. As for the price, this for me was a definite splurge. I asked my boyfriend to help me find a conditioner that smelled yummy, I bought this for $17 at CVS...but since im the type of girl who likes to soak my hair in conditioner, it may run out qiuckly. I may have to find a dupe for this if I want to continue having money in my bank account--but honestly, treat yourself to this once in your life. It totally makes you smile in the shower...if thats not creepy...

on 7/21/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells great. But, this is just a so-so conditioner. Didn't not help with controlling frizz at all. I do not recommend and will not repurchase. Consider the Curls Rock Line instead, which worked much better for my curly, frizz prone hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I saw this new line in Ulta and had to try it. Unfortunately, they were out of the shampoo, so I just got the conditioner. The smell at first sniff is really strong and a bit sickeningly sweet, but the more I smelled it, the more it grew on me. It's like pixie sticks smell. Anyway, it's a nice consistency, coats smoothly, rinses well and leaves hair very soft. The first day I used it, I noticed a difference in how my curls fell I didn't need as much product to control frizz. I am very impressed. Tigi's Catwalk Curls Rock is my current HG . . . but Foxy Curls may take its place on my shower shelf once I get my hands on the shampoo to try with this.