TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

on 3/23/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this conditioner with it's matching shampoo and my 3a/b curls love it !! It's very moisturising and I get nice clumpy frizz free curls using this combo. Smells the same as the shampoo - like pink starburst lollies :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The scent of this stuff is truly amazing. It smells like you are conditioning your hair with rich, creamy Starburst's (more like super fruity Starbursts on steroids to be exact). Your hair smells like candy all day long. People kept asking me what I was wearing at work while my hair was air drying because they said it smelled so yummy. That said, it's not that effective at really handling super frizzy, naturally curly hair. This might be perfect for girls with curls who don't have a lot of frizz to deal with. I have used this a few times now (the shampoo as well) because the scent is so intoxicating (and because it has a soothing effect on my scalp), but once my hair actually dries, I am usually sorry. I bought a tube of each (conditioner and the shampoo) and will probably use them on weekends where I just want to hang out at home and relax, but if I am going somewhere, I'll stick to my tried and true system. This does smell really yummy and feels really good going on. If you have fairly tame hair, you might really love this. This product just wasn't able to handle hair as thick and curly as mine. I still think DevaCare (not DevaCurl which stinks horribly and is actually not as effective as their DevaCare line) is the best system on earth for really frizzy, dry, naturally curly hair. I finish that off with Curly Hair Solutions award winning Curl Keeper and always a dollop of Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Cream in Fine to Medium (thicker version weighs my hair down too much, so fine to medium is actually perfect). This sure feels good going on though (really yummy scent).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I saw this new line in Ulta and had to try it. Unfortunately, they were out of the shampoo, so I just got the conditioner. The smell at first sniff is really strong and a bit sickeningly sweet, but the more I smelled it, the more it grew on me. It's like pixie sticks smell. Anyway, it's a nice consistency, coats smoothly, rinses well and leaves hair very soft. The first day I used it, I noticed a difference in how my curls fell I didn't need as much product to control frizz. I am very impressed. Tigi's Catwalk Curls Rock is my current HG . . . but Foxy Curls may take its place on my shower shelf once I get my hands on the shampoo to try with this.