TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

holy cow. when i washed my hair in the shower, i swear there was an explosion between skittles and starbursts flowing through the water and splashing on my hair--basically what im trying to say--THIS SHIZZ MAKES MY HAIR SMELL LIKE CANDY GOODNESS. yes, candy--what the hecks not to like, right?! and not to mention, this stuff, actually does what a conditioner is supposed to. believe me, ive been on the search for quite sometime to tame my damaged, curly, frizzy, and untamed mess of hair--and this...this is quite the find if i do say so myself. I have tried paul mitchell, wen, john frieda, its a 10, drugstore brands ranging from herbal essences, garnier, and dove...you name it. this...is...blissful in a tube. the only thing--the price and the packaging. personally i prefer pump bottles in the shower, because i feel it to be less of a "hassle" but thats just my lazy self talking, so im willing to deal with it. As for the price, this for me was a definite splurge. I asked my boyfriend to help me find a conditioner that smelled yummy, I bought this for $17 at CVS...but since im the type of girl who likes to soak my hair in conditioner, it may run out qiuckly. I may have to find a dupe for this if I want to continue having money in my bank account--but honestly, treat yourself to this once in your life. It totally makes you smile in the shower...if thats not creepy...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this conditioner on sale at TJMaxx, and I'm INLOVE! I have very strange natural hair. I have thick, kinky, tight curls underneath my hair, where as the top layers of my hair are medium-thick with very loose waves, almost straight. If I want to have natural, even looking curly hair, I have to use a curling iron on my top layers, which gets to be exhausting, not to mention unhealthy for my hair. I was excited to try this conditoner, in hopes for all over natural looking curls. That is exactly what I got! What I love about this conditioner is it really tightened my loose waves, and my whole head was covered in natural looking waves and curls after using this conditioner. There was no frizz, just thick, defined curls. My hair had volume and was soft, and had perfect waves and curls. Not to mention it smellls like yummy skittles. I've been using this conditiner for maybe a little over a month and it had given me perfect results everytime. I will definitely be buying this again!

on 6/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

This conditioner smells just like skittles! I love the smell, and it relaxes my hair, and my hair is not as frizzy anymore. I would definitely buy it again.